So Sydney Monroe/Sydney Swaggdox is obviously a man pretending to be a girl right?

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
can we agree that this creep fakkit is one of the most transparent coli transsexuals since ****

any of yall who have attempted to simp already :ufdup:

@Sydney Swagdox does your dikk get hard getting daps and reps and PMs from thirsty men? why are you doing this shyt you fukking fakkit?

Last edited by a moderator:

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
the thirst on the internet is real

this dude even followed the classic **** formula of starting off in the wrestling forum and earning cosigns and thirst from the man-boy geek losers in there who beat off to any and everything and don't leave their basements

then he slowly transitioned into putting up dark, mysterious and uncertain pics of a female that clearly isn't him in his avi

then he started posting in threads in other forums getting attention from thirsty simp nikkas like "damn ma that really you? :whew: can a nikka PM" :laff:

these fakkits make me sick jesus christ

yo moms

drunk
Daps
this dude even followed the classic **** formula of starting off in the wrestling forum and earning cosigns and thirst from the man-boy geek losers in there who beat off to any and everything and don't leave their basements

then he slowly transitioned into putting up dark, mysterious and uncertain pics of a female that clearly isn't him in his avi

then he started posting in threads in other forums getting attention from thirsty simp nikkas like "damn ma that really you? :whew: can a nikka PM" :laff:

:russ:

:deadmanny:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

chill out @ that co-sign bullshyt:rudy:

no one from TSC has ever cosigned:childplease:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:yeshrug: it's really a girl breh... Ive seen her proof pics and everything. :yeshrug: whether she wants to put them up is another story.

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
:yeshrug: it's really a girl breh... Ive seen her proof pics and everything. :yeshrug: whether she wants to put them up is another story.

**** had proof pics of being 5 different hispanic women

i'm not so easily convinced, but don't mention them if you aren't gonna post them :ufdup: you sound like a tranny inhibitor right now

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Well I actually saw her posting in TSC then pm'd her saying their was a ladies thread and a hair thread in tlr.

She has a ton of post and pics on lsa so it ain't like she's hiding.

Tell me anything doe :manny: