So Steve Smith was dead serious about whoopin Michael Irvin's ass

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
nikkaa just supposed to let other nikkas disrespect their wife now? Haha.
Irvin probably didn't know his wife dressed him. But if Steve Smith wasn't emotionally deficient he could've snapped right back at Irvin for the clothes he wears. Smith comes across a person who has dealt with some type of childhood trauma that they haven't come to terms with.

Football analysts snap on each others clothes all the fukking time. Smith wont last long as an analyst acting like that.

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irvin probably didn't know his wife dressed him. But if Steve Smith wasn't emotionally deficient he couldn't snapped right back at Irvin for the clothes he wears. Smith comes across a person who has dealt with some type of childhood trauma that they haven't come to terms with.

Football analysts snap on each others clothes all the fukking time. Smith wont last long as an analyst acting like that.

If Steve Smith was on TNT...he'd crack! Shaq damn near cracked himself early on and he engages in fukkery.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:

:wow:

I get what you're saying for sure and in most instances it's on point... In Smitty's warped view he's defending his wife, which should usually come over everything, but I get both concepts (yours and his). In this case, I think both of y'all are misappling the concepts.

Yeah I clown married dudes when they lookin' a lil' extra schoolboy-ish or especially nip-tuck, like, "oh, you got ya handpicked wifey fit today" or some dumb shyt like that...

that's just regular, light clownin...homie might really be a sociopath... you can not have a team of black male friends/associates and haven't been subjected to that kinda clowning. :patrice:

It's really a bonding experience.

Fux with Smitty...that's my HOF wideout but he's doin' too much. Almost like he's overcompensating for something. Even something more than the height shyt.

Steve Smith would be catching lawsuits if he went around like a psyco ! Try explaining in court he put hands on a dude clowning his suit cause his wife dressed him, lol. It better be some threats Irving made or you have no case...

Steve Smith pretty much saves his rage for football like when team suspended him for breaking his teammates nose in carolina. If he getting into it outside of football...then he has bigger issues. He's simply calculated for in the football arena he can be primitive and not go to jail.

Daps
Irvin probably didn't know his wife dressed him. But if Steve Smith wasn't emotionally deficient he could've snapped right back at Irvin for the clothes he wears. Smith comes across a person who has dealt with some type of childhood trauma that they haven't come to terms with.

Even if Irvin did know his wife dressed him (as Smith alleges), Smith is still a clown getting his panties in a bunch.

They're literally paid to criticize people doing their job. It's not like Irvin was hitting his wife below the belt or some shyt.