PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
angie-smith-13.jpg

he's gotta defend his ivory queen:mjgrin:
She looks like she could be black in this pic :manny:
Irvin would beat his ass. That's why he clowned him in the first place. People letting the little man strong talk fool him. This clown is threatening to beat up another Black man over a white woman's style choice = If that ain't c00ning, then I don't know what is..Wife or not.
:gucci:
Don't disrespect his beautiful CAC Queen. :ufdup:

steve-smith-wife-angie-smith2.jpg
That nikkaz head looks like it accepts VHS tapes :wow:
nikka look like his name Beldar
Janoris Jenkins basically called him a C00N to his face about having a Cave bytch and he didn't do shyt. :camby:
You exaggerate much?
Irvin probably didn't know his wife had him out there looking foolish.
The first post in this THREAD said otherwise, and he wasn't dressed funny. In fact, what he had on looked like something Irvin would wear :francis:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Its his wife :yeshrug: but you nikkas ignoring that cause she white.

He told Irvin off camera what it was. But Irvin waited until the cameras came on and said shyt bc he thought he was safe. I bet you Irvin never pull this shyt again :heh:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Let an old cac be your stylist brehs

:picard:

:wow:

Irvin would beat his ass. That's why he clowned him in the first place. People letting the little man strong talk fool him. This clown is threatening to beat up another Black man over a white woman's style choice = If that ain't c00ning, then I don't know what is..Wife or not.

I get what you're saying for sure and in most instances it's on point... In Smitty's warped view he's defending his wife, which should usually come over everything, but I get both concepts (yours and his). In this case, I think both of y'all are misappling the concepts.

Yeah I clown married dudes when they lookin' a lil' extra schoolboy-ish or especially nip-tuck, like, "oh, you got ya handpicked wifey fit today" or some dumb shyt like that...

that's just regular, light clownin...homie might really be a sociopath... you can not have a team of black male friends/associates and haven't been subjected to that kinda clowning. :patrice:

It's really a bonding experience.

Fux with Smitty...that's my HOF wideout but he's doin' too much. Almost like he's overcompensating for something. Even something more than the height shyt.