So Sony is about to be back to back World War Champs? #3Peat

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t understand the narrative where cats feel like Nintendo isn’t competing with Ps and Xbox. When that new console drops nikkas will be lined up to cop
Because for the most part the reason people buy a Switch or any Nintendo console is to play Nintendo games what have a different appeal than the games Microsoft and Sony make. Even when you consider popular 3rd party games a lot of the popular games don't even exist on the Switch. Sony used to try to compete with Nintendo. They'd make games like ModNation Racers and PlayStation Allstars that were of the style Nintendo would do. They had the PlayStation Move and the Sixaxis for motion controls. They had the PlayStation Portable and Vita. I'd also argue LittleBigPlanet is closer to a Nintendo style. Sony drastically cut back on all that.

Sony and Nintendo basically have a cold peace between themselves where if you don't step on my toes I won't step on yours. I think it really started with Nintendo figured out they couldn't compete with Sony in the GameCube era.

Also you can look at the total sales for every Sony and Microsoft console combined in the Wii generation and beyond and Nintendo has at times sold 14 million or so and sold 139 million and those numbers have no real bearing on what the other 2 combined sell.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Switch came out last gen after PS4 sent the wii u to the bushes dumbass with 117m vs 13m:camby:

they literally about to announce switch 2 soon :mjgrin:

and only idiots want to quote numbers against Sony, everything over 70m except vita and the current ps5:whoo:
All these console big sale #s but all your exclusives flop :flabbynsick:

people buy Sony like people buy iphones at this point, its apart of their entertainment eco system. Lazy (or comfortable) consumers. All your popular games are on other platforms and the PeasantStation5 hardware wise is the weakest of the platforms.

As far as consumers being interested in actual Sony games :lolbron: the stats show different:lolbron:

Yall at 90% rate for flops this cycle. Only god of war has been a success :flabbynsick:

Horizon flop :flabbynsick:
Spider man 2 flop :flabbynsick:
Ghost of tsumi flop :flabbynsick:
All 10 of final fantasy 7 remakes flop :flabbynsick:

Yall make fun of Halo sales, while Sony scared to release any first person shooter knowing its going to go double wood sales wise :flabbynsick:

How the most popular console maker scared to release a game thats the most popular genre (first person shooters) :flabbynsick:

PeasantStation 5 home of the broke budget gamers :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
All these console big sale #s but all your exclusives flop :flabbynsick:

people buy Sony like people buy iphones at this point, its apart of their entertainment eco system. Lazy (or comfortable) consumers. All your popular games are on other platforms and the PeasantStation5 hardware wise is the weakest of the platforms.

As far as consumers being interested in actual Sony games :lolbron: the stats show different:lolbron:

Yall at 90% rate for flops this cycle. Only god of war has been a success :flabbynsick:

Horizon flop :flabbynsick:
Spider man 2 flop :flabbynsick:
Ghost of tsumi flop :flabbynsick:
All 10 of final fantasy 7 remakes flop :flabbynsick:

Yall make fun of Halo sales, while Sony scared to release any first person shooter knowing its going to go double wood sales wise :flabbynsick:

How the most popular console maker scared to release a game thats the most popular genre (first person shooters) :flabbynsick:

PeasantStation 5 home of the broke budget gamers :flabbynsick:
Spiderman has outsold every halo game, even from back when Halo was the game :mjlol:

Gears of War did 5 milly, Ghosts did 7. :hubie:

Fable 2 3.5m, Horizon over 20m, fall back son or you going to run to daddy Nintendo :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Spiderman has outsold every halo game, even from back when Halo was the game :mjlol:

Gears of War did 5 milly, Ghosts did 7. :hubie:

Fable 2 3.5m, Horizon over 20m, fall back son or you going to run to daddy Nintendo :scust:
Why you talking about those games? Why you not talking about Palworld or Sea of Thieves sales :mjgrin:

Latest horizon game aint even break 10 million.. Retarded sony stan bringing up games from previous generations :mjlol:

Also youre just proving my point about flops.. What % of xbox playerbase bought Gears of War compared to playstation % bought ghost ?

Sony most popular games are owned by Microsoft :wow: Call of duty, Diablo :wow:

When is Sony going to innovate and sell something good :wow: aint drop shyt worth buying this entire generation :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Xbox 360 was an amazing console (when it didn't have that ring of death bullshyt). It's crazy to see the fall off since then.
Bioware falling off was basically the death nail for my usage of xbox.
I grew up playing KOTOR, KOTOR II, Jade Empire, Mass Effect trilogy. They fukked that studio up trying to go live service. and none of their other games were exclusive or time releases, so basically been Playstation ever since.