So Sohh is going out of business in 5 days

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sohh should to put up a banner for the-coli just in case some of the members dont know about this place yet. everybody might as well head over

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
sohh should to put up a banner for the-coli just in case some of the members dont know about this place yet. everybody might as well head over

We need to get the Lakers playoff run threads from 07-08-09-10 and even last year.

The way nikkas was going from :skip: to :smugdraper: then to :wtb: then to :sadcam: :sadbron:

especially the laker haters in 09 they were met be complete outrage and sadness, I need to relive that moment.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
The shyt was unprecedented when you think about it.

I never had beef with any of the mods myself although I see a lot of people did. The-coli gave us more smilies, constant server upgrades, swearing, embedded pics/vids, piff, daps, auto refresh, coli cash. When presented with an alternative the entire community said
PZm34.gif
to Sohh
:russ:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I can't front. This is the end of an era although SOHH pretty much got bodied with the crushing of the buildings. I was on that site since 2002 same username and all. I got alotta good shyt from there. I will never disrespect it cause it was me. It was all of us for a long ass time. Coli being a copy of SOHH says something.

I don't quite get the hate toward SOHH, but flame on if that's how you get your jollies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sohh.com is what happens when you let bytches moderate forums. With this new generation of bytch ass nikkas, i dont think its unreasonable to assume the-coli.com will meet the same fate eventually.