So Sohh is going out of business in 5 days

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My question is do cats on other hip hop forums like AHH, datpiff, kanyetothe, BGOL, and rap godfathers know about the-coli and how it replaced the covo forums?

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
My question is do cats on other hip hop forums like AHH, datpiff, kanyetothe, BGOL, and rap godfathers know about the-coli and how it replaced the covo forums?

66861d1270311032-new-season-breaking-bad-heisenberg_sketch.jpg

If they dont know....when we start cookin some more...and we move into more territory..they will.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I wish there was a way to keep the archives they got over there though, and like transfer them to us.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
You made 2 posts...

This one:

And this one:

Stop pushing your chest out like you're a supertroll. You're a fu*king lame (at best) and your attempts to gain some kind of infamy on here are absolutely pathetic.

"...This ain't menace, but I feel sorry for your mother..."

:umad:

:pacspit: @ this fagg:wrist:t :bustback:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
just a matter of time
We need to get them archived threads off em tho....

I haven't been up there in awhile, but I wouldn't want to see it shutdown. To much hip hop history up there, to many great threads, to many links, etc.

If I was an anthropoligist and I wanted to archive/study hip hop from the mid 90s to the first decade of the 21st century......I would definitely use sohh, no question. Just as a normal person, its existence is still potent. Like nikkas burning the Library of Alexandria......:why:.....I mean just stupid, why would you erase all that knowledge like that.....and yes I'm comparing/analogy sohh to Library of Alexandria........similar thing......:manny:

In 15 years the Coli will be the same thing.....if something better comes along, are yall going to say "I can't wait to see Coli (15 years in the future) be destroyed like one of those infamous lines from Styles P"

The-coli didn't appear out of the clear blue (damh) yonder......there was a BLUEPRINT for this site to exist.....and it's done a great job improving on the BLUEPRINT, but don't think that sohh, ahh or other hip hop sites didn't Mother and Father what this site is today

I love history, and thus I humbly look upon all history for it's the foundation we all stand upon, even it's not always pretty.........hence, why I can't join the chorus to see that site's demise. :jawalrus:

Edit: Nevermind its been renewed till 2016...........good for them.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

I cant believe this site is still around i bounced after they started charging to post

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Im an ahh poster, well I was until they f'd up the mobile site.

Btw somebody school me on this coli vs. sohh beef... I knows I never posted there but there was some golden threads tho and I completely found this forum on accident.