So Saucony and Asics are the hottest trends now?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not to mentioned their stock price cratered like 20% a couple of weeks ago after their financials.

All that decision did was help Hoka, Saucony, and those other competitors take up that shelf space and online presence that Nike pulled out of. Now they're hot in the streets while Nike is struggling with innovation.

That poster obviously hasn’t been paying attention to the news about them lately.
what?!

nike is struggling to sell their fashion shyt

they are NOT struggling with innovation. they are the reason all your modern running shoes have similar uppers. we've discussed this at length on this site. the current dominant wave of running tech most brands are using was all innovated by nike. that's one place they don't slouch. nike is slow down in sales of leisure athletic shoes. you are misrepresenting the situation entirely. please tell me where you got this struggling with innovation narrative.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
what?!

nike is struggling to sell their fashion shyt

they are NOT struggling with innovation. they are the reason all your modern running shoes have similar uppers. we've discussed this at length on this site. the current dominant wave of running tech most brands are using was all innovated by nike. that's one place they don't slouch. nike is slow down in sales of leisure athletic shoes. you are misrepresenting the situation entirely. please tell me where you got this struggling with innovation narrative.

Retail consultant and former Nike exec Peter Harewood tells Retail Gazette: “Nike has been going downhill for a while”.

"Harewood agrees that the biggest contributing factor to Nike’s struggles is its lack of innovation across its product range.

He says that Nike’s reliance on its most popular shoe – the Air Force 1, which debuted over 35 years ago – is a clear example of this."

Posters are trying to argue narratives and information that current and former Nike people are even admitting themselves. I'm not making this shyt up for the hell of it :laff:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Retail consultant and former Nike exec Peter Harewood tells Retail Gazette: “Nike has been going downhill for a while”.

"Harewood agrees that the biggest contributing factor to Nike’s struggles is its lack of innovation across its product range.

He says that Nike’s reliance on its most popular shoe – the Air Force 1, which debuted over 35 years ago – is a clear example of this."

Posters are trying to argue narratives and information that current and former Nike people are even admitting themselves. I'm not making this shyt up for the hell of it :laff:
It says across their product range. Did you read what you quoted from me? I also mentioned it was their fashion shoes that are declining in sales hence him saying relying on 35 year old model like air force to boost sales ain't it. doesn't mean they don't innovate anymore. Comprehension fail:snoop:

I told you that the current running tech employed by most runners right now was innovated by Nike. In basic terms he saying Nike relies too much on retros for sales instead of pushing new shyt. It doesn't say what you think it does. Nike is still the top running tech innovator in the game.:skip:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Breh Nike has more models out than all the other guys combined. It says across their product range. Did you read what you quoted from me? I also mentioned it was their fashion shoes that are declining in sales hence him saying relying on 35 year old model to boost sales aint it. Same thing this article says. doesn't mean they don't innovate anymore. Comprehension fail:snoop:

I told you that the current running tech employed by most runners right now was innovated by Nike. In basic terms he saying Nike relies too much on retros for sales instead of pushing new shyt. It doesn't say what you think it does. Nike is still the top innovator in the game.
Did you actually read the article that I gave you. If you did, you wouldn't be out here trying to dispute narratives from people that actually worked that the company :laff:

Nike's current problems are well documented about what their issues are especially with people that actually pay attention to it and how the direct to consumer route literally worked against them, yet you are still trying to argue otherwise even when receipts have been posted :laff:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did you actually read the article that I gave you. If you did, you wouldn't be out here trying to dispute narratives from people that actually worked that the company :laff:

Nike's current problems are well documented about what their issues are especially with people that actually pay attention to it and how the direct to consumer route literally worked against them, yet you are still trying to argue otherwise even when receipts have been posted :laff:
Yes I did I understood it actually you don't. Stop posturing. Do you know can you tech a shoe for me? Break it down from upper to outsole and tell me what technology it employs. Then I can tell you who invented it. Let's get as direct as possible not vague and general.

I'm not gonna get lost in your empty words. Nike has more models than any of the other brands and had been selling a ton of retros from their catalogue rather than pushing new shyt. The retro sales have cooled. This is what the article is getting at but your take away was completely off. The Nike lab is still the most innovative and influential show design front. Most of the shyt you see in the market today was made in that lab decades ago. Speak on shyt you understand

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yes I did I understood it actually you don't. Stop posturing. Do you know can you tech a shoe for me? Break it down from upper to outsole and tell me what technology it employs. Then I can tell you who invented it. Let's get as direct as possible not vague and general.

I'm not gonna get lost in your empty words. Nike has more models than any of the other brands and had been selling a ton of retros from their catalogue rather than pushing new shyt. The retro sales have cooled. This is what the article is getting at but your take away was completely off. The Nike lab is still the most innovative and influential show design front. Most of the shyt you see in the market today was made in that lab decades ago.
They are not my words though. They are words people from the country and know about the stock than the both of us are saying :laff:

Nikkas on this site stay asking for receipts and information to only end up juelzing and disregarding it when they get it :laff:

Daps
Been rocking Ascics at the gym for 15 years now.

Comfortable and works well with both running and lifting. Good grip and cushion but not expensive. Durable as fukk.

Saucony - feels like we back in 1998. Just get me an oversized Tommy or Polo shirt with big azz striped patterns and some FUBU jeans + Karl Kani wave cap.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They are not my words though. They are words people from the country and know about the stock than the both of us are saying :laff:

Nikkas on this site stay asking for receipts and information to only end up juelzing and disregarding it when they get it :laff:
Yes they are not your words. You were talking about innovation not knowing Nike had innovated most of the tech in modern runners. Then when I called it out you comeback with an article about sales and marketing, all you saw was the word innovation in it and ignored the context of why due was talking about retros. You don't know.shoe tech or we would not be arguing because we can trace most of that back to Nike lab. The issue is comprehension