So Roxy Reynolds came from a Two Parent, Christian Household, only Girl with 4 Brothers?!?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
She still doesnt compare to Masi

mx4.jpg

mx7.jpg

9iuqo1vr4oj81.jpg

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
Awwwww man. Not for me bro. 😆

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Goes to show you a throat goat can never be stopped. Ask your sister
Thats what chicks told me, yes theres the ones who was broke theres a small amount who were abused and neglected
But ALL know this is an option fir them and some take it

In the only fans era i got more respect for someone who goes tbrough a Thot phase or hoes on the low than chicks who buss it open for the world to see.

But the days where women would seriously check other women for this is over and that was the main deterrent.

I think some chicks are just "hot in the ass" and selling trout is just a justification for fukking a lot of dudes.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The problem with y'all nikkas on this site is that y'all too simple minded to the point where when something like this becomes knowledgeable y'all don't wanna believe it and rather search for flaws or miscellaneous shyt for answers

Two parent households don't automatically make a child turn into a model, honorable, decent, upstanding, etc type citizen. Shyt some of the most infamous people of all time grew up in two parent households and as adults became deviants that either took part or become known as some of the worst people in history (murderers, rapists, gang/drug kingpins, money launderers, etc).

It's like y'all read some books made for dummies and/or believing in outdated concepts, which surprisingly for dudes in the mid-30s and near 40s (maybe older) y'all have mentalities that would've been up-to-date 40 or 50+ years ago, basically relics of old concepts.