So Roxy Reynolds came from a Two Parent, Christian Household, only Girl with 4 Brothers?!?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of yall remember Maja? My GOAT Indian chick.. she was like the Punjabi Halle Berry of Anal....found her randomly on Xvideos back in the day..

40f485323139740.jpg

320_450.jpg

I wonder if she got IG?!?!?
:dead:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@Illeye buckmatic is lying on his dikk bro.
That's a major violation of the G code.
Yeah ok I’ve said this story for years and it came out in a non bragging matter but I’m lying:comeon: Another man worrying about another man’s dikk is the real fukking violation:scust:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
The problem with y'all nikkas on this site is that y'all too simple minded to the point where when something like this becomes knowledgeable y'all don't wanna believe it and rather search for flaws or miscellaneous shyt for answers

Two parent households don't automatically make a child turn into a model, honorable, decent, upstanding, etc type citizen. Shyt some of the most infamous people of all time grew up in two parent households and as adults became deviants that either took part or become known as some of the worst people in history (murderers, rapists, gang/drug kingpins, money launderers, etc).

It's like y'all read some books made for dummies and/or believing in outdated concepts, which surprisingly for dudes in the mid-30s and near 40s (maybe older) y'all have mentalities that would've been up-to-date 40 or 50+ years ago, basically relics of old concepts.

Rep owed. A lot of these dorks are simpletons.