So, @Ronald McDonald, we out here shootin' at customers now?

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
They do it for our entertainment though:gucci:

ayne.gif
They do it for our entertainment though:gucci:

ayne.gif
But do they do it for our entertainment though?

And I think they do it for the endorphins released when they see 100+ daps. Definitely some creative fellas though:yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You won't do shyt but continue to be the cheerleading waste of 9 months that you've been all your life. Get off my dikk you groupie. You sound like a scorned hoe, mentioning me without reply for weeks now. Your mother should be proud that she's somehow managed to raise her son to be a woman. Stop being a weirdo fakkit and I just might bless you both with a dollar menu coupon.
hTnyAw0.png

I'm the king of fast food, hell, the king of restaurants. You're the result of a broken lifestyles. Learn your place you mcfakkit

These the kind of nikkas you got riding for you @The Burger King? :mjlol:

:damn:

This might be worse than the shyt u said to The Kang :wow:

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Looks like you spoke a lil' too soon, doggie. :bkufdup:

Ask for a Big Mac and get sprayed at with a big mac, brehs. :wow:

Instead of getting upset about the bytch splashing water on your nasty ass drive-thru window, Mr. Fort should've tried to get a bucket and scoop some of it up so that he could use it to clean your dirty ass milkshake machine. :cashier:

mcd-ice-cream-machine-1.jpg

Say what you want about the King, but here at the BK lounge we value not only the quality of our customer service, but also the well-being of our loyal customers. :freewhoppers:

Rather than discipline the employee like a real boss, you hand the case over to the police like the snitch you've always been. :whopperpls:
Eat at SnitchDonald's, brehs. :trillbk2:
@The Burger King you deliver once again :dead::salute:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
-Burger king taste like cardboard

-Mcds turn u into a box shaped hispanic

-wendys for pedophiles