So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Imagine making demands after you've already given them what they want :mjlol: Dem apologist Black folks kill me :mjlol: you ain't getting shyt and they can count on you in 4 years to be right back there voting for em in the 90+ percentile yet again in exchange for more crumbs.

Besides, no one under the age of 40 watches Roland Martin faithfully anyway. I forget how old the average commenter on here is cause I don't personally a single person that watches him in my age range. And I only see his name ring when I'm on thecoli

Nah thats dumb. Why would we make demands to people who aren't in office? Anyone could make promises when campaigning to only go back on their word when we get them there.

It's more pragmatic to threaten the people who already hold power to remove them if they haven't met our demands by the time its election time then:camby:.

Trump and the Republicans ain't do shyt for us. So nows it's the other sides turn. If they aint do shyt for us by the time of the next elections then they can:camby: too.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BREAUGH THE BLACK COMMUNITY
ISNT CHECKING FOR ROLAND.

HE HAS ZERO PULL
IN THE STREETS.

THE DEMS REALIZED THIS IN 2016
AND BANISHED HIM TO THE SHADOW REALM.

HES BEEN ON A MISSION
EVER SINCE TO REGAIN HIS
PLACE IN D.C. AMONGST
THE ELITES.

THIS shyt IS SAD,
AND FUNNY.

THEY NEVER GONNA
LET HIM BACK
AFTER THAT HILLARY L.

:devil:
:evil:

More Black folks should be checking for him. Whether you agree with him or not. Because he talks about actual politics. You know laws, Bills, and real politic stuff. That folks actually need to know about.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Everyone needs to follow Rolands lead and place a foot up the democrats a$$.. Roland is speaking up for black media.. Time to put a foot up the black caucus a$$ to make a stand fot us..
if people listened to roland they would vote for biden, so how is he now going to leverage people's not voting as some kind of way to get funding :mjlol:

all they have to do is say "no nikka, now go get people to support us anyway"

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if people listened to roland they would vote for biden, so how is he now going to leverage people's not voting as some kind of way to get funding :mjlol:

all they have to do is say "no nikka, now go get people to support us anyway"

This is true..

The democratic party spend massive amounts of money advertising.. They never do so with black media. So he's correct in his position right here. How far he's willing to go is another discussion..

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
...now when Rev Al does the same, cashing in his influence and extorting these companies, he's a scammer but "Roland is doing the right thing cause blah blah"

Cac funding/involvement continues to be a conditional problem based on your feelings at that moment, that's not the behavior of "victims of white supremacy"

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
ROLAND JUST TRYING
GET BACK TO RUBBING ELBOWS
AND TWERKING FOR HIS D.C. BUDDIES.

YEA THIS IS THE BLACK VOICE
WE NEED.

EmFoPOnVoAA7s_z

:devil:
:evil:
Well..... the Bussy is out of the bag:russ:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I can get with it if he was using that access to push and/or voice a black agenda but I don't see any evidence that he wants to do that. The argument doesn't make much sense to me given that while there was some peeling off of black voters we largely still voted Democrat this election. The reason the polls were so off was due to the Latino and to a lesser extent Asian vote not blacks so why would they hire him for those demographics.