So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think two things can be correct at the same time. I he has been low tier shilling to raise his profile however he's correct that the dems do owe black media.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland has more money than he's ever had right now from being indie AND he can get any politician on his show. He had Chuck Schumer on last week.

And he's right, the DNC and related companies pay millions to white media but give black media scraps then wonder why turnout dips.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Roland has more money than he's ever had right now from being indie AND he can get any politician on his show. He had Chuck Schumer on last week.

And he's right, the DNC and related companies pay millions to white media but give black media scraps then wonder why turnout dips.

HE wants a piece of the 100 plus million that is about to pour into Georgia for those Senate races. He sees this is his chance to cash out.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Get that buffet money porky pig.

tenor.gif

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:mjlol: BEEN BEGGING FOR A JOB
SINCE HILLARY LOST.

EmCflE6XgAECk66

:devil:
:evil:

that's all the boule ever been. White ass kissers looking for jobs.

Whats the problem? Ain't this what we suppose to do? It's more clear than ever how much Dems need Black voters. Let's leverage it for our benefit.

Or did "tangibles" stop mattering over night?

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Not only do I agree with him, he’s not the only one that has been saying this even before the election. Hell I listen to Joe Madison and he’s been saying the same thing about targeting for a minute.

Even if he is only doing 30k in two months (which I highly doubt the number is that low), those are still people that want to hear what he has to say. And clearly he can still get high level people on his show, so why not direct some of those campaign and advertising dollars to him and other Black media.