So @Rekkapryde lets talk all things PS4!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There really isnt much info out there breh, what are you asking exactly?

Just cause Microsoft has recently picked up the habit of putting their foot in their mouths every week doesnt mean there's something wrong with a little mystery and excitement.

shyt only thing im hoping is that they come up with their own dedicated server solution, id rather they just turn gaikai into that and forget about the streaming laggy shyt they have planned

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:laff: Y'all shook.
Gamescom tuesday and y'all already yapping. :ahh:
tumblr_miilh15q941rrhvgbo1_1280.jpg
I just spit my drink out when I saw that picture

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
There really isnt much info out there breh, what are you asking exactly?

Just cause Microsoft has recently picked up the habit of putting their foot in their mouths every week doesnt mean there's something wrong with a little mystery and excitement.

shyt only thing im hoping is that they come up with their own dedicated server solution, id rather they just turn gaikai into that and forget about the streaming laggy shyt they have planned

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...help-with-openstack-private-cloud-deployment/

http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-...ny-playstation-deploy-openstack-private-cloud

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This website, this section has been run to shyt. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.
Just look at the replies from furious 3cepts...

I have not seen xbox supporters so angry since the RROD disaster was in full swing.

shyt ain't been the same since feb

Word. shyt been so bad stans went from simply stanning to saying " :manny: I'll get both " :laff;

I just spit my drink out when I saw that picture
Its just a circle jerk of butthurt gamers who can't answer the mans question because for one, you never asked sony these questions. You only want to talk about games that don't exist, and how great you hope they'll be :ahh: Thats why you already made up your minds :laff: Everyone above, you are caught red handed being a full fledged fanboy. No rhyme or reason to your post. Now here's the funny part. When a fellow fanboy ask anything about PS4? Watch how fast they scramble for answers?

nikka got videos, links. Why does he have this? Its not because of the cloud is it?
What happened to "You know Xbox got The Clouds :blessed:"
All those threads with all the above ppl claiming how the xbox cloud isn't shyt and can't help gaming.
But yet when asked by a fellow 3cept? Immediate info on the topic.

Whats hilarious is the above posters are oblivious to there own behavior :wow:
Not even joking, they under a spell. A demonic one. Its a sin to worship things, you guys worship that struggle system
And you have just been EXPOSED!!!

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Typical PS4 post

Blah blah blah quote everybody who isn't repping Xbox

Blah blah blah random video

Blah blah blah bunch of irrelevant shyt to fill up the post

Blah blah blah random words bolded

:snooze:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You back to calling me a stan courtney?

Expose me then, prove that im a stan, find post of me stanning ps4, find proof that your not just trolling like always.

Do this and maybe ill give you a serious response.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Your getting both systems at launch? Awful lot to spend when 90% of the games are the same. If i were to get two systems I'd get either xbox one or ps4 and a wii u cuz the wii u is a different experience than the other 2

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Your getting both systems at launch? Awful lot to spend when 90% of the games are the same. If i were to get two systems I'd get either xbox one or ps4 and a wii u cuz the wii u is a different experience than the other 2
And which would you pick? The stronger console or the TV box with dedicated servers? :troll: