So @Rekkapryde lets talk all things PS4!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Automatically disqualified for realistic racing. This is the game you guys champion?? :cmonson: Just stop.
Um yes why not? It has been rated higher than the GT series for a while now. But this thread is about the PS4 please stay on topic. Thanks

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So as a fellow PS4 buyer, whats new in Sony land? Any announcements on PSN+, New games? Hopefully some better launch games? Help a brother out! :notroll:
Yes theres a gaming convention coming next week with a lot of news about the glory of playstation 4. Please stay tuned for that, friend.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:stopitslime:
But it's been done in damn near every other racer conceived. I'm not buying that one pal. It doesn't need to be perfect to be implemented.

if the perfomance at night is greatly different from the daytime performance, it's a problem. especially if you're already pushing the system to it's limits with the level of simulation you're trying to pull off in the daytime

I mean real talk, do you think they don't do it because they're lazy, or lack people skilled enough to pull it off?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Okay forget about GT and Forza. Let's talk about PS4.

PS4 is all on your mind right now.
Why yes it is, I'm invested $460.00 into a game system which as of now has no games that interest me. I'm hoping a good unannounced game will be at launch or close too launch to justify my purchase.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why do y'all keep replying to this dudes thread. next tuesday and is open us

MUNYEEQ.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if the perfomance at night is greatly different from the daytime performance, it's a problem. especially if you're already pushing the system to it's limits with the level of simulation you're trying to pull off in the daytime

I mean real talk, do you think they don't do it because they're lazy, or lack people skilled enough to pull it off?
Greatly different?? Examples?? 60 to 54fps occasionally isn't a problem for me. Either way from the racing games I've played, I didn't notice any "greatly different" performance when racing at night. Hell I played GT5 and the frame rate was always smooth to me. You PC gamers act like every other gamer has a discerning eye for things like screen tearing, frame rate drops and other minor hiccups. It's like the idiot snobs who say TLOU is unplayable :snoop: due to it not being locked at 30fps at all times.

My opinion on why they didn't do it doesn't matter, they didn't do it and people will bring it up whether or not you like it.:stopitslime:
I don't see you using this logic when people talk about KZ:SF or infamous second son being 30fps with graphical showcase being the emphasis. :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why yes it is, I'm invested $460.00 into a game system which as of now has no games that interest me. I'm hoping a good unannounced game will be at launch or close too launch to justify my purchase.
Of course there are no games that interest you, you're a fanboy. The only games SHOWN on Xbone that interest me are Titanfall which will be on PC day one and that was it. Ryse looked like shyt, I don't care much for Forza even though it looks nice. Dead Rising three looks ok but nothing thats selling me on the system.

PS4 I'm interested in KZ:SF, Infamous Second Sun and from what I've been reading Driveclub since it's not aiming to be a sim racer. Everything else that people are geeking for is multiplatform. Oh and Killer Instinct looks trash.

If history serves me right, playstation has had a myriad of IP's new and old that undoubtedly will continue on for the PS4. The ignorance some of you in here are feigning is sad. You KNOW there will be crack released on the system whether or not you want to admit it. PS3 STILL got cocaine coming out this year while Xbox 360 has had next to zero titles barring Gears Judgment which no one even talked about. This year alone PS3 got Ni No Kuni, Sly 4, Gow:A, TLOU, Tales of Xillia, Guacamelee, Dragons Crown and there are still more to come.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Greatly different?? Examples?? 60 to 54fps occasionally isn't a problem for me.
My opinion on why they didn't do it doesn't matter, they didn't do it and people will bring it up. :stopitslime:
I don't see you using this logic when people talk about KZ:SF or infamous second son being 30fps with graphical showcase being the emphasis. :stopitslime:

examples? I'm talking about a game when it's in development

but 54fps is a problem with console v-sync, since it'll get dragged down to 30. and I think the kind of difference we're talking about would be more than that

and I think I'm usually one of the first people to point out that these decisions on framerates and resolutions come down to design choices

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
examples? I'm talking about a game when it's in development
:yeshrug: Well it's weird seeing as how Forza has had 4 games barring the spinoff title and not one of them has weather or night time racing. Some gamers will simply say "GT has it why doesn't Forza?" They both look the same too.

but 54fps is a problem with console v-sync, since it'll get dragged down to 30. and I think the kind of difference we're talking about would be more than that

and I think I'm usually one of the first people to point out that these decisions on framerates and resolutions come down to design choices
:yeshrug:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Of course there are no games that interest you, you're a fanboy. The only games SHOWN on Xbone that interest me are Titanfall which will be on PC day one and that was it. Ryse looked like shyt, I don't care much for Forza even though it looks nice. Dead Rising three looks ok but nothing thats selling me on the system.

PS4 I'm interested in KZ:SF, Infamous Second Sun and from what I've been reading Driveclub since it's not aiming to be a sim racer. Everything else that people are geeking for is multiplatform. Oh and Killer Instinct looks trash.

If history serves me right, playstation has had a myriad of IP's new and old that undoubtedly will continue on for the PS4. The ignorance some of you in here are feigning is sad. You KNOW there will be crack released on the system whether or not you want to admit it. PS3 STILL got cocaine coming out this year while Xbox 360 has had next to zero titles barring Gears Judgment which no one even talked about. This year alone PS3 got Ni No Kuni, Sly 4, Gow:A, TLOU, Tales of Xillia, Guacamelee, Dragons Crown and there are still more to come.

Sigh, Im not a fanboy. I bought a X1 because Of Forza 5, KI and maybe Titanfall. The PS4 has no games I an interested in right now. Im not going to buy Knack or Killzone if its not my type of games.
:yeshrug: Well it's weird seeing as how Forza has had 4 games barring the spinoff title and not one of them has weather or night time racing. Some gamers will simply say "GT has it why doesn't Forza?" They both look the same too.

:yeshrug:

LOL Do they do not look the same. Forza looks better and plays better. But ONCE again stop talking about xbox games smh.