So Power >>>>>>> Snowfall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BMF

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas got some nerve talking about mid ass Snowfall being better than Wire when it cant even compete with Power. First of all the acting and writing on Snowfall is fukking amateurish. The actors and actresses deliver their lines like amateurs, still 10x better than BMF that shyt is horrible.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Power started out good but started getting all over the place in those latter seasons.

To many different storylines and they dragged that shyt out with Ghost and his FBI agent side piece Angela way to long. Same thing for Saxe and his storyline.

I’d actually put Snowfall ahead of Power, the central characters in Snowfall have much more intriguing storylines.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
The acting / writing on Snowfall is not amauerish by any means. They had about 5 episodes that were written strangely, out of 60.
Bruh I'm saying...I can count on one hand on the number of episodes that Snowfall had and most came last season.. Power!!!...that bytch jump the shark like they free Willy and that shyt started in the second season...Snowfall shyts all over power easily...I watch Power strictly for entertainment and to laugh

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
And for the record Power is just ok, but their characters shyts all over Snowfalls

I will say Im absolutely tired of Tommy Egan though. Bring back my nikka 2Bit.