So People Still Using Q Tips In 2021

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
First of all, I’m way to fukking cool to even have a Facebook. The very thought of me having of that shyt is embarrassing.

Also, y’all nikkas ain’t important enough that I gotta run and tell y’all shyt. Tryna help y’all dumb ass out from going deaf and other potential ear problems from sticking objects down your ear canal like a complete dumb ass.

Thirdly, nikka don’t try me. I ain’t new to this, I’m true to this. I been trying to put y’all on the no q tips wave since a few years ago.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-dont-clean-the-wax-out-my-ears.697548/

:mjtf: Damn nikka you hella passionate about it giving yearly PSA's and shyt

:dahell:Did you fukk around and get your wax pushed in

:dame:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:unimpressed:Uh yea how else you gonna clean your ears? I'm lucky since i barely even have any wax buildup which is a blessing of it's own.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:unimpressed:Uh yea how else you gonna clean your ears? I'm lucky since i barely even have any wax buildup which is a blessing of it's own.

Wax is self cleaning. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. And too little wax would cause ear problems since wax is meant to clean bacteria in your ears and shyt. You probably got the right amount. But wax is necessary.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Wax is self cleaning. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. And too little wax would cause ear problems since wax is meant to clean bacteria in your ears and shyt. You probably got the right amount. But wax is necessary.

For all i know maybe i do have some wax, all i know is that i can hear loud and clear so i guess everything ok.

Geode

All Star
Daps
When I was a younger adult, my Dr let me know I was using qtips the wrong way and way too much wax buildup. I had to get the earwax removed with a tiny suction thing after the Debrox loosened it just enough to clog my ears. I couldn't hear shyt. Right after the procedure, I swear I could hear blades of grass blowing in the wind. Eventually, my hearing went back to normal.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
95% of this list is sticking something harder and sharper in your ear. How could that possibly be safer than cotton?

Plus I could buy 2000 q tips for 37 cents :manny:

Well with any of those products you won't be jabbing it in your ear canal. I have something similar to what's on that list, basically its a camera wand light with a soft plastic scraper. Connected to the phone you can see exactly where it's at in your ear canal. The idea is to gently scrape the wax out from your canal. You would have to be going pretty far in to hit the eardrum. Not knocking Qtips, its what 99% of us grew up on, however they are made for the outside of the ear canal.

Last edited: