Atlanta
Damm yall disgusting
Not using qtips:mjlol::dead:

U not supposed to stick them in the ear canal
But u def supposed to use it around the rest of ear

They make earwax removal kits

:dead:

nikkas walking around ears looking like that sprayed with Crisco

Y’all keep saying all this shyt, but the fact is, the body takes care of the wax itself, as it was designed to do. This is a fact. You actually can get issues from removing too much wax from your ears. Y’all nikkas probably walking around with swimmers ears and don’t even swim, from pushing shyt inside y’all ears

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Got my physical done last year and the doctor, a black woman, told me to stop using them. I asked how did she know I used them and she said they always know when patients use them since she saw a small build up deep in my ear that I hadn't even felt. She suggested just letting water from the shower head rinse my ears out and I was covered.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Y’all keep saying all this shyt, but the fact is, the body takes care of the wax itself, as it was designed to do. This is a fact. You actually can get issues from removing too much wax from your ears. Y’all nikkas probably walking around with swimmers ears and don’t even swim, from pushing shyt inside y’all ears

That's that cac way of thinking
:mjlol:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Got my physical done last year and the doctor, a black woman, told me to stop using them. She said they always know when patients use them since she saw a small build up deep in my ear that I hadn't even felt. She suggested just letting water from the shower head rinse my ears out and I was covered.
Exactly that’s what I do

i clean my ears in the shower with soap and water and just rinse them out

If you got good water pressure that should be enough

and like I said see an ent once or twice a year

I used to use q tips and one day I came out the shower and had water stuck in my ear

couldn’t get that shyt out for nothing

shyt was like that for a few days lol

I ain’t have health insurance at the time so I went to the emergency room and they had to flush my ear out

there was a piece of hard ass wax deep in my ear

q tips can just gonna push the wax in your ear and then ur fukked