so people go to clubs/events cause such and such video ho is hosting it???

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
When I go to a club, I don't give a fukk about who's hosting. As long as I'm with my team, and their are some bad shorties in there, I'm going to have a good time.

Now if certain dj's are going to be spinning, then that's a different story, because the right dj will have the place live as fukk.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
....people are so fame obsessed, it's ridiculous.

Sometimes these celebs sit in the VIP section and hundreds of people just stand on the other side of the rope/stage or whatever just staring at them. Like for the whole night.

I don't get it.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
....people are so fame obsessed, it's ridiculous.

Sometimes these celebs sit in the VIP section and hundreds of people just stand on the other side of the rope/stage or whatever just staring at them. Like for the whole night.

I don't get it.

That's a damn shame.

:bryan: @ tha thought of me doing that shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cubana-Lust-Club-Flyer-214x300.png

man these flyers be having me rollin..

and i be dying rollin when i'm getting my haircut and dudes be talking about hitting he club to one of these hoez " oh man i got to see if that azz is real "

:why:

Dudes be in there on some :drool: shyt thinking that they can actually fukk that big booty hoe. Plus most times, the bytches ain't even on par with the flyers.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
lol i only go to clubs if certain dj's i like are there.

i'd also think that people like going to hosted clubs with these heffers is cause they wanna try take a pic with them but of course you will get shook ones.

Erica Mena posts pictures of her self in VIP just dancing and drinking with her bytches, now imagine shes hosting a party, staying in VIP and not really interacting with people in the crowd :russ: i know ballers would most likely try order the host a big bottle of drink just to showoff their a baller.