so people go to clubs/events cause such and such video ho is hosting it???

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
its a vicious cycle. Some famous athlete/B star celeb is hosting, thirsty chicks get there hoping to be the next jumpoff, which attracts the thirsty nikkas come out to get the left overs. the celeb gets a nice check to chill in vip and say a couple of words and go home with one of the skip scaps. and the cycle continues
so :demonic::lupe:

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
great thread.. i see one those flyers and i be like :what: making these people out to be A-List celebrities.. treated hoez like pinky and cherokee d'azz like nia long and sanna lathan

130713StripperzBall.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep, I will never understand the shyt at all.

I had a chick telling me that Trey Songz was gonna be in the club and we should go. I said, "Oh, word, Trey Songz is performing? That's cool but I'm not into his music like that..." and her response was, "No, he's not performing, he's hosting, he's just going to be AT the club..." and I was :leostare:

SMH @ paying $20+ to be in the VICINITY of Trey Songz. And at least he's talented, I can't imagine going to the club to see Joseline or Kaylin Garcia or some shyt.
Joseline was at Club Rain here in Birmingham last night. I don't know how much it would have cost to get in but I wasn't interested.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
SMH @ dudes defending giving these big booty hoes power. It's tricking and they got it. SMH

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm not gonna knock the hustle. It's some nice money to be made in doing this but at the same time to keep up the image you're gonna spend that money just as fast as you made it. :rudy:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People go because they know its gonna be live.

Then more people wanna go because they know its gonna be live.

Then it just makes a live ass event....

if it didnt work, no one would do it... but it packs clubs and everyone is happy..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
People go because they know its gonna be live.

Then more people wanna go because they know its gonna be live.

Then it just makes a live ass event....

if it didnt work, no one would do it... but it packs clubs and everyone is happy..

I was gonna say something similar. Most people arent going b/c of the 'host' per se, they're goin b/c they think everybody else will be there b/c of the host and/or they were goin to the club anyways, might as well go to the one where the celeb at..It's some weird ass logic that just works.