so people go to clubs/events cause such and such video ho is hosting it???

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
budden jumpoff came to montreal 2 time in a 6 months period :snoop:

kaylingarciamontreal-651x1024.jpg

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I have never understood the appeal of going somewhere just because a certain person will be there for a couple of minutes. What do people get out of that?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I have never understood the appeal of going somewhere just because a certain person will be there for a couple of minutes. What do people get out of that?

... a person that's not going to talk to you and if you attempt to touch/get in contact with them, security will be like :ufdup:

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
... a person that's not going to talk to you and if you attempt to touch/get in contact with them, security will be like :ufdup:

The funny part, is seeing videos where the "star" comes out, at a distance, and the crowd goes crazy. Idk, I just think many of these celebrities have to be thinking, "these people are so fukking lame. They don't even know me and they go nuts just seeing me in person".

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The funny part, is seeing videos where the "star" comes out, at a distance, and the crowd goes crazy. Idk, I just think many of these celebrities have to be thinking, "these people are so fukking lame. They don't even know me and they go nuts just seeing me in person".

Yep, I will never understand the shyt at all.

I had a chick telling me that Trey Songz was gonna be in the club and we should go. I said, "Oh, word, Trey Songz is performing? That's cool but I'm not into his music like that..." and her response was, "No, he's not performing, he's hosting, he's just going to be AT the club..." and I was :leostare:

SMH @ paying $20+ to be in the VICINITY of Trey Songz. And at least he's talented, I can't imagine going to the club to see Joseline or Kaylin Garcia or some shyt.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I will never understand the shyt at all.

I had a chick telling me that Trey Songz was gonna be in the club and we should go. I said, "Oh, word, Trey Songz is performing? That's cool but I'm not into his music like that..." and her response was, "No, he's not performing, he's hosting, he's just going to be AT the club..." and I was :leostare:

SMH @ paying $20+ to be in the VICINITY of Trey Songz. And at least he's talented, I can't imagine going to the club to see Joseline or Kaylin Garcia or some shyt.

Yall nikkas dont get it.

If Trey songz is at a club you know how many bad bytches in your city are going to come out the woodwork to come to that event :ohlawd:

I'll pay the bump up in price admission cuz i know ima be eating :blessed:

All them bad drunk thirsty hoes and Trey aint taking none of em home:steviej:

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Yall nikkas dont get it.

If Trey songz is at a club you know how many bad bytches in your city are going to come out the woodwork to come to that event :ohlawd:

I'll pay the bump up in price admission cuz i know ima be eating :blessed:

All them bad drunk thirsty hoes and Trey aint taking none of em home:steviej:

So they got their heart set on TS, but they're gonna go home with you?:pachaha: