So Patrick Clark has a Prince gimmick?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
As a prince fan, I really dig the acknowledgement and always thought a prince gimmick would be money if done well, but the execution is terrible so far. I always imagined a prince based character to kinda be a silent, moody bad ass type--eccentric but incredibly skillful and could kick ass in the ring

1. Dude is way too turned up on the homo shyt. Prince dressed kinda fruity, but he never blew kisses at men and all that other faggy shyt Patrick is doing.

2. Gear looks cheap af.

3. He shouldn't talk. Half of Prince's appeal was his mystique and refusal to cooperate with the press. He rarely granted interviews and whenever he did, his responses to questions were never straight forward. He needs an Vanity / Apollonian to speak for him like Paisley in WCW, while he coolly stands in the background with his shades on.

4. Dude needs to have some other world type shyt powers. People always talk about how prince seemingly just materialized into rooms and shyt. Charlemagne tha God claims Prince levitated in front of him :mjlol:. This dude should be doing something similar, like showing up backstage out of nowhere emerging from a cloud of smoke.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What the fukk are you talking about? Youd make a guy that got a God level pop on his debut a heel? Dumb shyt

:mjlol:

#ThatsWhyTheyDontHireFans

I've seen people say shyt like Nakamura should be heel, Balor should be heel...

So people who the crowds are completely into and could likely push some merch AND can work should be turned heel... well shyt, turn everybody heel! :russ: Wrestling fans complain about 'creative', but give em a spot on the team and they'd be tryin' to turn insanely over MFs heel... wouldn't last a month.

Vince: uhhh, let's see... new guy, what do you have?
Smart Mark: well, I think Balor should come in heel... that body paint, dramatic entrance thing is stale...
Vince: OK, hold that thought. Steph, got anything?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
As a prince fan, I really dig the acknowledgement and always thought a prince gimmick would be money if done well, but the execution is terrible so far. I always imagined a prince based character to kinda be a silent, moody bad ass type--eccentric but incredibly skillful and could kick ass in the ring

1. Dude is way too turned up on the homo shyt. Prince dressed kinda fruity, but he never blew kisses at men and all that other faggy shyt Patrick is doing.

2. Gear looks cheap af.

3. He shouldn't talk. Half of Prince's appeal was his mystique and refusal to cooperate with the press. He rarely granted interviews and whenever he did, his responses to questions were never straight forward. He needs an Vanity / Apollonian to speak for him like Paisley in WCW, while he coolly stands in the background with his shades on.

4. Dude needs to have some other world type shyt powers. People always talk about how prince seemingly just materialized into rooms and shyt. Charlemagne tha God claims Prince levitated in front of him :mjlol:. This dude should be doing something similar, like showing up backstage out of nowhere emerging from a cloud of smoke.

This is 100% accurate and incredible :dead:Patrick should watch Prince interviews and vids if he's gonna make this work.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nobody's fukking with Dalton's fruity gimmick

4Zo4CUx.gif

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
:mjlol:

#ThatsWhyTheyDontHireFans

I've seen people say shyt like Nakamura should be heel, Balor should be heel...

So people who the crowds are completely into and could likely push some merch AND can work should be turned heel... well shyt, turn everybody heel! :russ: Wrestling fans complain about 'creative', but give em a spot on the team and they'd be tryin' to turn insanely over MFs heel... wouldn't last a month.

Vince: uhhh, let's see... new guy, what do you have?
Smart Mark: well, I think Balor should come in heel... that body paint, dramatic entrance thing is stale...
Vince: OK, hold that thought. Steph, got anything?
Yea you don't want to keep being in a situation where the heel comes across as cooler than the face, then when the crowd doesn't react how you want them to who can you blame? lol

Daps
Reppin
LDN

That Jimmy Hart ripoff theme :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

2. Gear looks cheap af.

4. Dude needs to have some other world type shyt powers. People always talk about how prince seemingly just materialized into rooms and shyt. Charlemagne tha God claims Prince levitated in front of him
:mjlol:. This dude should be doing something similar, like showing up backstage out of nowhere emerging from a cloud of smoke.

You're right :ohhh: A Prince gimmick done with legit care could have a bunch of potential.

Leaving a Michael Cole interview in a plume of dry ice while he sits there like :dwillhuh:would be :wow:

The eventual reluctant tag match with Shinsuke as the Prince/MJ collab we never got :mjcry:

If Jojo is any good on the mic - she'd be :banderas:as Vanity. Telling her to get on the back of the bike and then riding down to the ring at Mania.:whoo:

Have the surviving members of The Revolution playing his theme too.

Shut up and take my money :damn:

Last edited: