So out of nowhere Amazon is restocking 46k PS5s on Thursday LMAO!

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
$400 digital versions still selling for $700 on eBay and $500 versions selling for $800. After shipping and ebay fees still a $150-$200 profit or so.

Is that worth the effort though? Especially with them dudes who file complaints and charge backs?

Never got one cuz I barely game.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

I legit did not know this. Can the PS5 save the progress of PS4 games? I know you could play older PS games on newer systems in years past but couldn't save the progress you made..

I'm so out of touch with the gaming world :russ: :flabbynsick:

Yes it can save your progress on ps4 games.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

I legit did not know this. Can the PS5 save the progress of PS4 games? I know you could play older PS games on newer systems in years past but couldn't save the progress you made..

Yep. Also a lot of the latest AAA PS4 titles got PS5 performance upgrades to allow them to run at 60 FPS at 4k.

I was replaying GoW a few days ago and it looks beautiful as fukk :wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Is that worth the effort though? Especially with them dudes who file complaints and charge backs?

Never got one cuz I barely game.
You gotta use that information and make your own decisions. For some it could be worth it and for others not. Ain't too many things you can do to guarantee a 40-50% return on your money in a week. If you ain't got shyt else it's worth at least testing your stimulus money with.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

yup and the PS5 is quieter than my ps4 pro. Joint sounds like a jet taking off at times. The new dual sense controller feels great in hand as well :dame:

buy the PS5

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about copping a PS4 (yes, PS4 in 2021) with my stimmy check. Larger library of games than the PS5 for now. Newest system I have is PS3 and IDC about having the latest and greatest.

My plan is to use my gaming PC for PC exclusives and PS4 for everything else, Need for Speed Heat and FPS are games I plan to buy for PS4.
now how's a pidgeon gonna play a playstation 4? :dahell: