So now white people are getting the tables turned on them when it comes to police brutality

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picture1.jpg

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Don't comply with an officers demands and this is what happens. He probably smoked meth and drank imported beer. Thugger.

I think the narrative would be american/domestic beer such as miller lite or old milwaukee

Since when do inbred hicks drink stella artois...

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
bunnyp
2/3/2015 1:27 PM EST
Trayvon Martin was also murdered. Yet many were quick to call him a thug, even though his only crime was being a young black male walking home from the store.
LikeReplyShare
combat18
2/3/2015 2:17 PM EST
He was a thug, and you know that. He was also beating George Zimmerman almost to death. Do that and you get shot. Blacks don't have a right to kill whites, or white Hispanics.

tellmemore2.png

Scott Wimberley
2/3/2015 10:46 AM EST
This MUST go to trial and anyone and everyone proven to have been involved in a cover up needs to go to prison. The officers that witnessed it, if it is proven they lied are guilty of murder also, just as any civilian would be.

ubersu2
2/3/2015 7:12 AM EST [Edited]
It looks like a cover-up because it is a cover-up and the documentation finally pried out shows that clearly. When will this data be presented to a grand jury so that the offending officer can be tried for murder? When will the offending officer be suspended without pay? Why do we even have to ask these questions? How incompetent is a police department that can let a wounded suspect bleed to death because the suspect (using the word loosely) 'might' have a weapon? Given the number of tactically equipped officers and the presence of an armored vehicle there was simply no excuse for this man to die after a clearly bad shoot by an officer who is documented to have serious emotional issues.

Suddenly everything's a conspiracy now
0lh9DTk.png

Brew

Anti-Hero
Daps
i disagree. everything i've read about on this forum that are complaints about being singled out has pretty much happened to me or sum1 i know that isn't of the black race

so stop bytchin

watch u all get butthurt and ban me

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i disagree. everything i've read about on this forum that are complaints about being singled out has pretty much happened to me or sum1 i know that isn't of the black race

so stop bytchin

We are being singled out. But according to you, we're just playing "victim" right?

Brew

Anti-Hero
Daps
yes, not everyone but a vast majority has that type of attitude

that's how i feel

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

so stop bytchin

And do you have any stories of cops killing unarmed white teenagers who are getting millions in donation money? Since you claim we're not being singled out. But yet cops who kill unarmed black people are financially rewarded.

Brew

Anti-Hero
Daps
Im not gonna go googling around for shyt i take the stories for what they are

I can give u opinions on specific stories you speak of

Daps
Reppin
NULL

so stop bytchin

And yet you're alive and here to type about it...........