So now Charlize Theron adopted a black baby

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is no surprise. She's from South Africa. Who knows what kind of effect being from there has on her psyche.

BTW..who would you ALL rather be raised by? Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, or now Charlize Theron? Did Salma Hayek adopt an African child a few years ago? I remembered she let one suck her titty or some shyt.

Nah she didn't adopt him. She fed him because he was starving to death. Luckiest starving African baby ever.:shaq:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Nah she didn't adopt him. She fed him because he was starving to death. Luckiest starving African baby ever.:shaq:

4001bfc9c8.png

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i dont see tom cruise's son complaining lol. U guys could always adopt a little white baby from siberia or something if you want to give equal opportunity.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Celebrities been adopting black children since Jane Fonda and Steven Spielberg. It's just making the news now.:yeshrug:

It's making the news now b/c they WANT it to make the news. :shaq:

Jane Fonda, Steven Speilberg, etc weren't giving interviews and giving out pictures for magazine covers with their black children.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I'm glad that the kids have nice homes and everything, but I wonder about the psychological impact of being raised by another race. I remember reading that 70 percent of adopted Korean kids wished they were born white. I don't know if the black ones feel the same way.

You got black folk raised by black parents wishing they were white.