So now Charlize Theron adopted a black baby

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
yeah you def. have a point bruh. I mean forget the fact that he's set for life, will have access to the best education money can buy and will never have to worry about going hungry. none of that matters if anonymous dudes on a message board send him imaginary neg reps and question his blackness

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
mørke tåket nivlheim
during next decade she will write a book, ´my struggle as an african american single mom`

first page, ´the selection at the pet store was no good, so i decided to adopt`

excerpt from second chapter, ´with my given name being charlize, uncommon in the oppressive anglo culture i somehow came to live in, i decided to give him a more authentic and vibrant name to celebrate his heritage: marquis. i pray to kabbalah, buddhism, scientology or whatever religion is 'in' this year, that everyone recognizes it is pronounced like marcus, and does not embarrass him by repeatedly saying it as mar-kees, prompting him to correct them. every. single. time.`

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
05_10_10_cover.jpg

:mjpls:

:beli:We need a smiley of this baby's face....

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:beli:

This just continues the celeb trend of adopting black babies?

SMH

She's from Africa tho, so does she get a pass? :mjpls::dwillhuh:

it's the new age wave of negro ownership. "adoption" is the new "nikka purchase" and a private jet is the new mayflower.....let the slave masters :eat: breh....:smugfavre:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:beli:

This just continues the celeb trend of adopting black babies?

SMH

She's from Africa tho, so does she get a pass? :mjpls::dwillhuh:

This is no surprise. She's from South Africa. Who knows what kind of effect being from there has on her psyche.

BTW..who would you ALL rather be raised by? Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, or now Charlize Theron? Did Salma Hayek adopt an African child a few years ago? I remembered she let one suck her titty or some shyt.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Celebrities been adopting black children since Jane Fonda and Steven Spielberg. It's just making the news now.:yeshrug: