So now Charlize Theron adopted a black baby

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:beli:

This just continues the celeb trend of adopting black babies?

SMH

She's from Africa tho, so does she get a pass? :mjpls::dwillhuh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
let them black babies :eat: i aint even mad.

But then when they grow up on some other sh*t, dress differently, speak differently, etc., y'all(not u specfically) gonna be callin them "Oreos" and "Uncle Toms" and other horrible stuff :mjpls:

I just have a problem with celebs doing it b/c it's the "cool" thing to do.

But hey, maybe it'll catch on in the "real" world.

yes, she's adopting black babies. What are you doing to help the black community?

I'll answer this when you tell me how this is REALLY gonna help the black community. :skip:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
But then when they grow up on some other sh*t, dress differently, speak differently, etc., y'all(not u specfically) gonna be callin them "Oreos" and "Uncle Toms" and other horrible stuff :mjpls:

I just have a problem with celebs doing it b/c it's the "cool" thing to do.

But hey, maybe it'll catch on in the "real" world.

I'll answer this when you tell me how this is REALLY gonna help the black community. :skip:
that boy is gonna have a great and comfortable upbringing. Access to the best food. Access to the best white women. That nikka has a higher chance of being successful compared to a baby being raised by Shapreeka in Jordan Downs. I'm sure you are a successful brothers yourself. So why don't you adopt yourself black baby so he can have a better life. And that goes for all you black folks too. Unfortunately, I can't do it because I hate kids.
:smugdraper:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
that boy is gonna have a great and comfortable upbringing. Access to the best food. Access to the best white women. That nikka has a higher chance of being successful compared to a baby being raised by Shapreeka in Jordan Downs. I'm sure you are a successful brothers yourself. So why don't you adopt yourself black baby so he can have a better life. And that goes for all you black folks too. Unfortunately, I can't do it because I hate kids.
:smugdraper:

Somebody's cooooonin'.:snoop:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
nd conditioned for servitude.

You might be a lil extreme, but this does raise a point. :mjpls:

They could be using them for slaves around the house. Kid aint gonna know any better.

Y'all fools arent gonna tell me that white ppl are beyond have a black slave. :skip: