So not used to winning anything they changing season thread titles? Celtics @Knicks 10/20

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rose with a huge shot

Look at D Rose, man. :mjcry:

D Rose doing D Rose things :wow:

Clutch shyt D Rose

Celtics not locking down rose

:salute:

Rose should start for the Knicks. All Kemba does better is shoot and he gets some really bad 3/15 nights. He not consistent. Rose better passer, decision maker, driver, rebounder and way better defender. Kemba should be the 6th man that's his role.

your right but with the way the bench is constructed , it doesnt balance the team well ,

Espwxially with Gunnas like IQ x AB, off the bench , add Kemba to that mix and :shaq2:

..wouldnt mix well:yeshrug:

( even fourniers last 3 of the game , he was in that position solely as rose made the right read - play

if u rewatch that possesion , 90 % sure if kemba got the ball.in same sit ..Kembas shootin that shot but rose looked for 3van and it was the right play .)

RJ put this dude Tatum in jail tonight:mjlol:

thibs bout to.lean on him like he did with Loul Deng , if he keeps that up:damn:

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought opening night for the NBA was today

stare-jason-terry.gif

Missed everything yesterday

WeeBrokenKite-max-1mb.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Randle looked really good. :ehh:

Shame the C’s squandered a masterful performance from Jaylen. And I know he’s Tatum, but the C’s shoulda went through JB for that final possession of the first OT. Tatum was ass, JB was smoking, seemed like a no brainier to me, but Mark Jackson was saying otherwise:snoop:

I'm not even 100% mad they went to Tatum
But what the hell, why would you fade away with no balance on that last second shot AGAINST RJ BARRETT?

Use that upper body strength you gained in the offseason and go through his chest for an easy 2 and possibly an And 1