So no one is going to talk about how Sony...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What else more is there to say? Nearly 80 million units worldwide, killer line up in both first and 3rd party for the past few years and they already prepping to drop the PS5 a few years from now launching with Cyberpunk and FF7R.
80 mil later now you understand us :jawalrus:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Aight the real question is why is microsoft so lacking in the exclusive department?

If sony can push these things out at a decent clip why cant microsoft.

Them dudes cancelled scalebound, half assed sea of thieves, what happpened to crackdown 3? Even still thats only 2 games vs sonys 2018 lineup.

I dont get it at all. They got this monster system but dont provide people with a reason to own it
Because it’s 3 gens in and they still don’t understand you need to create a diverse portfolio of first party studios.

Every single Gen Microsoft is fast out the gate because they roll out their big hitters + buy a few exclusives. And then they fall on their face because they don’t own enough studios.

Sony starts hitting their stride at the same time Xbox stalls out. Because Sony has built out a bunch of studios.

3 gens in they still don’t want to get it done. Phil molyneaux too busy telling people what they want they hear in interviews.

Microsoft two biggest ip are halo and gears,made by other companies. That sums them up.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the other Yakuza game coming to PS4?

I think I rented one or two of those back in the day... I watched the video posted. Need to get back into this. How was Yakuza Zero?

Yakuza 0 is great.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming this year along with Yakuza 6. Then Fist Of The North Star is coming this year as well.