So no one is going to talk about how Sony...

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aight the real question is why is microsoft so lacking in the exclusive department?

If sony can push these things out at a decent clip why cant microsoft.

Them dudes cancelled scalebound, half assed sea of thieves, what happpened to crackdown 3? Even still thats only 2 games vs sonys 2018 lineup.

I dont get it at all. They got this monster system but dont provide people with a reason to own it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Of all the games i may be looking forward to Ghosts of Tsushima the most :whew:

Granted it's not till next year at the earliest

I can't wait to see what that one is about. Did they say they're gonna show some gameplay this E3?

@Grand Conde Ain't lying though, almost all the games I played and enjoyed last year and even the ones I'm looking forward too are Sony exclusive :banderas:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I can't wait to see what that one is about. Did they say they're gonna show some gameplay this E3?

@Grand Conde Ain't lying though, almost all the games I played and enjoyed last year and even the ones I'm looking forward too are Sony exclusive :banderas:
I havent seen anything else. Just hype of one trailer and the fact that its an open world samurai game :bryan:

And being a ps exclusive theyre likely to have the time and resources to make it incredible

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's been dead for years if we keeping it real. Probably right around when uncharted 2 dropped. It was like a toss up until then.

shyt was over before it even started at
E3 2013 if we keeping it real :yeshrug:

They were gonna outsell Xbox regardless overall ...but for it to be this bad :francis:

Took a lot of fun out of the "war"

shyts been a fukkin bloodbath

Daps
all that money the company has and they have no interesting exclusives coming out this year. It’s like they’ve given up this gen...

Probably because their original plan was to have 3 exclusives and rape their customers pockets.

ARE WE FORGETTING THE E3 THEY REVELAED THE XBONE?

You couldnt share games breh

You couldnt sell your fukking games

The console had to be online every single day

"If you're poor, I hope you die " - Microsoft

fukk microsoft.

I'm heated I got an xbone to soak up dust, and very thankful for my ps4 and switch

I thought microsoft wouldve dropped Something, I was fukkign wrong

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
What's the other Yakuza game coming to PS4?

I think I rented one or two of those back in the day... I watched the video posted. Need to get back into this. How was Yakuza Zero?

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt was over before it even started at
E3 2013 if we keeping it real :yeshrug:

They were gonna outsell Xbox regardless overall ...but for it to be this bad :francis:

Took a lot of fun out of the "war"

shyts been a fukkin bloodbath
the new battle is which sony developer is going to make the best Sony exclusive. Right now it's guerrilla imo. But you have Santa Monica , sucker punch and naughty dawg:wow: All trying to take the crown back.

Edit forgot about death stranding :wow:

Daps
What's the other Yakuza game coming to PS4?

I think I rented one or two of those back in the day... I watched the video posted. Need to get back into this. How was Yakuza Zero?
Yakuza zero was dope.

I try not to be un-cultured but it does become a pain playing a 30 hour game and having to read subtitles cuz all of the shyt is in japanese.

But the game is still really fun, combat is cool but very repetitive.

Basically just grab and item and beath the shyt out of someone to death.