So No Love For Chicago PD?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Facts. I only remember Kev having 1 girlfriend in all those seasons. The writers do that breh dirty whem it comes to women.
:francis:
Whatever happened to shorty he snaked about being a cop lol? I remember he tried to spin the block another episode or 2 but she wasn't having it. I haven't kept up since around then.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Facts. I only remember Kev having 1 girlfriend in all those seasons. The writers do that breh dirty whem it comes to women.
:francis:

And they sent her ass to jail on sum goofy shyt :mjlol:

Whatever happened to shorty he snaked about being a cop lol? I remember he tried to spin the block another episode or 2 but she wasn't having it. I haven't kept up since around then.

They left it at that basically lol. He called her and left one final VM about how he was sorry and won't call again smh.

But Ruzek, Jay, Hailey, Kim & even Erin when she was on can play dikk dikk goose in the office ad nauseum lol.

Even Trudy was gettin' dem old pancakes clapped from the goof on Chicago Fire that they would give airtime on both shows.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That's the jawn I was talking about. I can't remember another one.

Lol I thought you were talking about the one he was piping when he was undercover and they found out her prints were on a gun that her ex used to kill somebody while robbing a store. They had her wear a wire but somebody killed her ex so they sent her to jail instead 😭

Nicca get like 1-2 EPS of a love interest then get shyt on for being a cop from all da black heaux in da community.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Lol I thought you were talking about the one he was piping when he was undercover and they found out her prints were on a gun that her ex used to kill somebody while robbing a store. They had her wear a wire but somebody killed her ex so they sent her to jail instead 😭

Nicca get like 1-2 EPS of a love interest then get shyt on for being a cop from all da black heaux in da community.
I forgot about her. She was decent, too. :ehh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I forgot about her. She was decent, too. :ehh:

She def has her moments :ehh:

milauna-jackson.jpg

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They left it at that basically lol. He called her and left one final VM about how he was sorry and won't call again smh.
She was a baddie too...:banderas:
I know he was tight(prolly the actor too)....:pachaha:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
She was a baddie too...:banderas:
I know he was tight(prolly the actor too)....:pachaha:

Yeah, Celeste was nice as hell too

Amanda-Payton-1.jpg

I'm sure Atwater wasn't too mad (that they had to leave the set) tho cuz I think both of em down wit the swirl irl lol