So No Love For Chicago PD?

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
Hailey used to swear she was a savage like Hank, and now she can't deal with the thought of Jay turn into his new AL :mjlol:
That’s what I’m saying, when she first came on the show they had her like a female Voight. Now she having panic attacks for every little thing:heh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That’s what I’m saying, when she first came on the show they had her like a female Voight. Now she having panic attacks for every little thing:heh:

Voight tried to tell her ass he do what he do and sleep just fine at night and that they're not the same.

My God, Jay went Metal Gear Solid Snake on that robbin mf
picard.png

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Thinking about it, Jay was always my least favorite character..there were a couple of good storylines.
Never liked the I'm always right attitude...and his going off the book always ended in some bad shyt..but I guess that's everyone on the show too...

One thing it did make me realize about social media and the internet, I suppose there were always spoilers ..it kinda ruins it knowing the actor is leaving a month ahead of time, like Rollins on SVU...it definitely takes the impact out of it...

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
-The Spanish scene with Torres and his moms was a nice touch:ehh:

-Provi! :damn:Provi!:damn: Provi!:damn: Nice acting chops from Torres when he was calling the police tho

-This Torres/Atwater duo:banderas:

-That little car chase scene:whoo:

-Damn that dude fukked Mia up:huhldup:

-Yeah I’m definitely gonna love this Torres/Atwater duo

-Torres just move up to my second favorite character after that beat down:salute:
Great Episode. Best one of the season so far

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
-They need to do more of these night raid missions, it’s dope as hell:ehh:

-Damn that close up of Hailey:huhldup:, jay bouncing age her like a motherfuka

-This damn Chief O’Neal know they can hear him:russ:

-Now that I’m thinking about it, how did Hailey heal so fast from that hit to the head:gucci:

-I thought the orange sweater person was a girl then he started talking:pachaha:

-Kevin’s fit clean

-Sean is a goofy nikka man:mjlol:, just heading in without a weapon or nothing

-damn she jumped:mjcry:

-she’s accusing Sean, and it looks like this gonna be a multi episode storyline:whoo:

-Kev episode next week:banderas: and did I see Saxe from Power?:gladbron: