So... No Gamescon thread? Live stream 2pm-4 pm est

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this. Literally everybody who’s commented on the Coli says this game looks trash.

But still here comes @Jax and @krackdagawd on this stan shyt.

Behave like 4 year olds brehs:mjlol:

Real talk I’m usually a Sony Stan but I can’t rock with this. This game looks like trash no wonder why Sony took it off the exclusive list because they know they are fukked and it’s going to flop.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Look at this. Literally everybody who’s commented on the Coli says this game looks trash.

But still here comes @Jax and @krackdagawd on this stan shyt.

Behave like 4 year olds brehs:mjlol:

I will say DS marketing has been ASS. They dropped that premier trailer 2 years too early. Which happens to be their best promotional work for the game. It was such an amazing trailer. It got everyone hyped. Then, it is a slippery slope from there with weird shyt, character trailers, and paranormal UPS delivery pissing simulator. They've shown so little combat and sooo much weird and contrive bs. Do we need character trailers? Do we need a dude pissing?

When comes to November.. Death Stranding is lucky that it is a historically weak month, but you still got DOOM Eternal

You gonna choosing the Pissing Simulator over Doom 2 finally being re-imagined in fully rendered 3d. We waited 20 years for this game. fukking LOL

Even if DS is critically acclaimed. I will bet due to poor marketing/promotion... It will still under preform in sales.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:mjlol:They'll probably release some real gameplay close to release. But I don't really care about What games cornjima wants to make
.I just copped mg survive for 5 bucks to upset u stanleys :mjlit:

#supportKonami:mjlit:

#cancelkojima:mjlit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I will say DS marketing has been ASS. They dropped that premier trailer 2 years too early. Which happens to be their best promotional work for the game. It was such an amazing trailer. It got everyone hyped. Then, it is a slippery slope from there with weird shyt, character trailers, and paranormal UPS delivery pissing simulator. They've shown so little combat and sooo much weird and contrive bs. Do we need character trailers? Do we need a dude pissing?

When comes to November.. Death Stranding is lucky that it is a historically weak month, but you still got DOOM Eternal

You gonna choosing the Pissing Simulator over Doom 2 finally being re-imagined in fully rendered 3d. We waited 20 years for this game. fukking LOL

Even if DS is critically acclaimed. I will bet due to poor marketing/promotion... It will still under preform in sales.
I mean there could be a good game in there somewhere, but from what they’ve shown looks like a compilation of the worst shyt in gaming.

Literally “fetch quest” the game with survival management annoyances.

I’m as big a Metal Gear fan as anyone here, but this shyt ain’t it :smh:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I mean there could be a good game in there somewhere, but from what they’ve shown looks like a compilation of the worst shyt in gaming.

My thoughts 100%.

It's not my fault if they present a game that is underwhelming to me.

I dont mind jumping on a ship if it's good when it release, but these days NO company can hype me up for a day 1 release.

I've been let down too many time with these companies.

This shyt feels like it aint gonna be no difference.

Cyberpunk 2077 is next. I feel like it's going to be less fun than the hype train suggests. We'll see, tho.​

taker597

Superstar
Daps

You know what equally weird game that actually has a good marketing campaign.

Control. I'm hyped for it.

Yet, the marketing/promotion for Death Stranding looks like a Beyond Two Souls sequel.

Control showed its complete hand, but it actually explains in great detail...

1. Main character
2. Setting
3. Player motivation
4. Main enemies

Where as DS is just a bunch nonsensical cutscene trailers and so little gameplay that it looks like a mess. The game refuses to show its paranormal stuff outside of some weird time travel to World War scene... Which doesn't make any sense. They just promoted this game like shyt.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised that it's a great game.