So... No Gamescon thread? Live stream 2pm-4 pm est

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is Geoff Keighley gonna stop rimming Kojima's a$$hole bruh? It's disgusting.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So, you're a paranormal delivery man.

Death Stranding gonna trade blow with Doom Eternal...

Bruh... DS about to get bodied in sales.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Why jump to Halo or Gears? There’s literally thousands of other games out there.

This one looks like trash every time they show it:camby:

you don't know shyt about that game but in here talking like you beat the shyt already :hhh: you would be in here cheer leading if it was a larry exclusive, hoe shyt :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you don't know shyt about that game but in here talking like you beat the shyt already :hhh: you would be in here cheer leading if it was a larry exclusive, hoe shyt :hhh:
They keep showing what’s there.

Look at all the reactions from Coli brehs. Not one person saying this game looks good but you in here bytching at me

You the one on the hoe shyt. :mjlol:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this game odd as fukk.

Death stranding is going to be awful :mjlol:

When is Geoff Keighley gonna stop rimming Kojima's a$$hole bruh? It's disgusting.

So, you're a paranormal delivery man.

Death Stranding gonna trade blow with Doom Eternal...

Bruh... DS about to get bodied in sales.

Sony should have set parameters with Kojima. They let this nikka go full retard making this trash. Death Stranding going to be flop of the year.

This shyt going to be awful :mjlol:

Make me want to rock @Kamikaze Revy 's jaw. :birdman:

That looks horrible, somebody needs to cut his funding.

Brehs, how the fukk has it been this long, with this many cutscenes & Trailers, this close to release, and all we have seen gameplay wise is running across open fields (and 10 seconds of god awful hand to hand fighting)

Like, Kojima is a fukking genius, and a few of the MGS games are some of my favourite games of all time, and i love mystery and speculation in trailers, but what In the entire fukk is this game :gucci:

They are going to need to drop something solid at TGS. The gaming community is starting to ask what the fukk is this shyt, mystery is good but nikka you are also selling a fukking product so need to appeal to the broader demographic.

I'm still :really1: at this

Dude is banking off his rep with game and gonna make millions

Look at this. Literally everybody who’s commented on the Coli says this game looks trash.

But still here comes @Jax and @krackdagawd on this stan shyt.

Behave like 4 year olds brehs:mjlol: