So nikkas is seriously cool with sharing their girl in these streets?

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
lmao nikkaz smh. I thought "charles" was funny. Son didnt want to show his face but then retracted and said hes not afriad too and all this. Just like someone else said earlier, too much fukkery going on

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
they started off talking real intelligently. When you get married it is unrealistic to think that you wont be tempted, pushed, struggle or have hard or tough times. You will. Most people dont date long enough before marriage to be tempted or experience hard times. They date for a year, maybe 2 or 3 years then get married thinking that have it all figured out.

Its because of morals and values that we idealize staying with one person forever. Realistically there are gonna be nights when you want to put in it her, and shes not gonna want to. And for those times there are gonna be times when she should suck it up, and times when we should just respect that she doesnt want to do it tonight.

For some people that have to have their cake and eat it too they will say fukk her, let her sleep im gonna go get my dikk wet, therefore we both win.

We put sex on a pedestal here in America....We believe in free love yet idealize family values..we love to tease in movies, music and magazines, but a nipple slip on tv sends shockwaves of outrage throughout our country. A sex tape from a nobody will make you famous, a sex tape as a senator will make you infamous...We dont particularly favor teen pregnancy and kids out of wedlock yet Teen Mom is being renewed again.

Relationships are tough enough, you experience the emotional toll of ending a marriage then the law and society has to hit you where it hurts, your wallet.

Can't believe nobody re-quoted this, this is the absolute truth

+ rep

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
no, it isn't. life is short. which is why monogamy is a wack concept to me. i'm trying to fukk as many different bytches as i can in the short time i have on this earth. anything else is some romanticized bullshyt nikkas delude themselves into accepting. not me. been there, done that. nikkas sacrifice their purpose for 30 years with one bytch, growing old while never savoring the diversity of p*ssy out here.

for what? a fukking ring and a fantasy. fukk that.

you talking bout 40 years isn't a long time... let a judge throw 40 at you and you wont be thinking that.

shyt work one job for 40 years and talk about how " i haven't been here that long :pachaha: "
:what:

emac

Rookie
Daps
you talking bout 40 years isn't a long time... let a judge throw 40 at you and you wont be thinking that.

shyt work one job for 40 years and talk about how " i haven't been here that long :pachaha: "
:what:

Yeah, i dont get what kermit was sayin...i dont thinks hes ever heard of Erik Erikson and his life stages. Minus all that lets say you graduated and left the house at 18...when ur 36 you will have lived 2 different lifestyles. If you marry a woman when ur 30 and you stay married until your 60...2 lives..30 years of being single and doin you...realistically probably 15 cause you were dating when you were born, but then 30 years of marriage...

like i said earlier in a combination of posts..unless you 2 compliment each other, financially and in other ways the only reason to stay with one person forever would be because of family and sharing new experiences together, such as raising a child, then being together in ur grandchildrens life then if you make it your great grandchildren.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i dont get what kermit was sayin...i dont thinks hes ever heard of Erik Erikson and his life stages. Minus all that lets say you graduated and left the house at 18...when ur 36 you will have lived 2 different lifestyles. If you marry a woman when ur 30 and you stay married until your 60...2 lives..30 years of being single and doin you...realistically probably 15 cause you were dating when you were born, but then 30 years of marriage...

like i said earlier in a combination of posts..unless you 2 compliment each other, financially and in other ways the only reason to stay with one person forever would be because of family and sharing new experiences together, such as raising a child, then being together in ur grandchildrens life then if you make it your great grandchildren.

i don't care about none of that shyt. i can experience things with more than one woman. that's what's great about saying "fukk you" to monogamy. yall are acting like i'm the misguided one, yet i'm the one that's saying :what: to talks of staying with one girl. that shyt is for the birds. i love p*ssy, and i love different p*ssy.

fukking the same chick for the rest of your life is insane.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't care about none of that shyt. i can experience things with more than one woman. that's what's great about saying "fukk you" to monogamy. yall are acting like i'm the misguided one, yet i'm the one that's saying :what: to talks of staying with one girl. that shyt is for the birds. i love p*ssy, and i love different p*ssy.

fukking the same chick for the rest of your life is insane.

This is real shyt. nikkaz look at u funny if u don't wanna be with the same person for the rest of your life

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just dont understand the point of being with somebody if you're in an open relationship. What's the point?

Like....

Her: Awww baby, it's our 10 year marriage anniversary, I love you!
Him: Thanks, babe!
Her: So did you have sex with Sarah last night?
Him: I sure did....did you sleep with Darren?
Her: No, he's tomorrow, night.
Him: Oh ok. Well, gotta run, love ya baby...
Her: Same to you.

:wtf:

Basically, all you both are to each other is a bookmark, or holding place, until they find someone new they wanna have sex with.

That's some foul shyt. I'd rather be single.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I just dont understand the point of being with somebody if you're in an open relationship. What's the point?

Like....

Her: Awww baby, it's our 10 year marriage anniversary, I love you!
Him: Thanks, babe!
Her: So did you have sex with Sarah last night?
Him: I sure did....did you sleep with Darren?
Her: No, he's tomorrow, night.
Him: Oh ok. Well, gotta run, love ya baby...
Her: Same to you.

:wtf:

Basically, all you both are to each other is a bookmark, or holding place, until they find someone new they wanna have sex with.

That's some foul shyt. I'd rather be single.

the whole shyts is just excuse to cheat
so demonic friend