So nikkas is seriously cool with sharing their girl in these streets?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
co-sign. Sounds like some of yall need to check your bytch or learn how to fukk so she aint out gettin it somewhere else.

For real, like other people said if we talkin about some random ho, then its whatever. But if you gonna wife a bytch you cant be havin her out suckin dudes dikks comin home kissin you on the mouth and shyt. :wtf:

Dudes are straight bytch made if you walkin around gettin disrespected like that :childplease:

and if you ever seen somebody get cheated on dudes are usually on some "yo im goin to whoop dudes ass" instead of being realistic and doing what you should be doing

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
no, it isn't. life is short. which is why monogamy is a wack concept to me. i'm trying to fukk as many different bytches as i can in the short time i have on this earth. anything else is some romanticized bullshyt nikkas delude themselves into accepting. not me. been there, done that. nikkas sacrifice their purpose for 30 years with one bytch, growing old while never savoring the diversity of p*ssy out here.

for what? a fukking ring and a fantasy. fukk that.

:beli:
You gonna be savoring the diversity of p*ssy when youre 50? How bout 60? How bout when retire and end up in a nursing home. Is your entire purpose in life gonna be chasing after p*ssy?

Guys life are slaves to their dikks yet they never realize it.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
That black woman in that clip was trying way too hard. It just didnt seem natural, its as if she was trying to convince herself how amazing this is even though she knows its some wack shyt.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
girl looked a little too geeked out about the whole thing. a little too excited.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Their whole situation is a complete clusterfukk. I couldn't watch it anymore when they started talking about their kids. I really feel sorry for the children :smh:

That chick is a bytch though.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
fukk that bytch nikka in the video, that's all I'm saying. Lookin' real weak and his girl is trying way too hard.

And alot of weak nikkas in here too talkin' bout how everyone share yo girl. Speak for yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Speak for yourself, simp

i'm not a simp. i'm a pragmatist. the odds that your girl is getting smashed by someone else are high. you just accept it and make sure not to get emotionally invested in the woman you're dating. i'm not saying that you can't have a girlfriend.

you simply have to acknowledge the reality that her p*ssy is not solely yours. the simps are the ones who actually think their girls are faithful.

:smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
You gonna be savoring the diversity of p*ssy when youre 50? How bout 60? How bout when retire and end up in a nursing home. Is your entire purpose in life gonna be chasing after p*ssy?

Guys life are slaves to their dikks yet they never realize it.

i'm trying to make sure i have enough money that it won't matter how old i am.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
bytch sounded like an infomercial tryin' sell them on that bullshyt :what:

Dude lost for wifin' that hoe and took an even bigger L for lettin' the next man blow her back out like shyt is sweet :pacspit: