So nikkas is seriously cool with sharing their girl in these streets?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I always hear about that shyt going on among drug dealers.

them nikkas understand that the girls they're usually with are hoes...and just like them nikkas are out fukking other hoes, she's probably doing the same thing.

same goes with people heavy in the club/function/popular scene....monogamy isn't really the thing there.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
them nikkas understand that the girls they're usually with are hoes...and just like them nikkas are out fukking other hoes, she's probably doing the same thing.

same goes with people heavy in the club/function/popular scene....monogamy isn't really the thing there.

A lot of truth in this. I even see it happening low-key among business people. Bu because they make six figures and have degrees, they act like their shyt don't stink.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
With hoes, all you can do is mentally acknowledge and accept that she will be shared... because she's going to go out there and get hers anyways.

I don't understand why you would give exclusive benefits to a woman you consider a ho. Why would you put a ring on her finger and harbor her up in your house when all she is giving you is the same exact thing she's giving another man for free?

emac

Rookie
Daps
thats fukked up. i couldnt do it, yet i dont believe in monogamy. If you get married at 30 and live until your 70....40 years is a very long time, to see the same person every damn day. But there are new experiences, such as raising a child then being a grandparent...with those aspects I can see staying together and finding new ways of progressing and growing together, sharing new experiences.

One of the dudes talks about growth and self-awareness\actualization by acknowledging jealousy...sure but what do you grow or progress to? Not being so jealous next time, or just acceptance that yeah your broad is gonna look at other dudes, she is going to find other guys attractive, you are not the end of all means.

This gets looked at in a negative light not because of the potential spread of STD's and breakdown of the american family, but because these fools arent getting divorces.

Do you know how much it cost to get a divorce? Thats big business, that and death.

emac

Rookie
Daps
I can see being with someone because as a collective unit...say her $50,000 income plus my $50,000 income...we can do pretty well together..or marrying somebody in the service and using their GI bill for free schooling....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That "playing boyfriend but sharing that girl"/open marriage stuff comes with a lot of problems when it comes down to it.

A lot of people have problems these days because they try to blur the lines instead of keeping it straight-laced. If she's a ho, keep her in that ho category. If she's going to be wifey, make sure she qualifies for wife status.

Now the problem with these "open" relationships is
1) you pay for what someone else is getting for free
2) she can catch an std and pass it right along to you. it can happen in a normal relationship if the other person cheats, but then again, the probability is higher when you are openly accepting your woman going out to hit them streets.
3) you might get put in the background and get used as a 'sponsor' when she's out there exploring and finds a dude she is really digging. She's going to use you for rent and money, but be over there working him out.
4) you very well may end up taking care of a lot of children that aren't yours.

These things can and do happen in 'monogamous' relationships in which someone cheats, but that's the key... finding someone that actually lives up to their values before you toss that wife jacket on her. The WORST thing you can do is give a ho wife benefits. That's like giviing a 20 hour a week worker full time salary and benefits.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
40 years is a very long time

no, it isn't. life is short. which is why monogamy is a wack concept to me. i'm trying to fukk as many different bytches as i can in the short time i have on this earth. anything else is some romanticized bullshyt nikkas delude themselves into accepting. not me. been there, done that. nikkas sacrifice their purpose for 30 years with one bytch, growing old while never savoring the diversity of p*ssy out here.

for what? a fukking ring and a fantasy. fukk that.

emac

Rookie
Daps
That "playing boyfriend but sharing that girl"/open marriage stuff comes with a lot of problems when it comes down to it.

A lot of people have problems these days because they try to blur the lines instead of keeping it straight-laced. If she's a ho, keep her in that ho category. If she's going to be wifey, make sure she qualifies for wife status.

Now the problem with these "open" relationships is
1) you pay for what someone else is getting for free
2) she can catch an std and pass it right along to you. it can happen in a normal relationship if the other person cheats, but then again, the probability is higher when you are openly accepting your woman going out to hit them streets.
3) you might get put in the background and get used as a 'sponsor' when she's out there exploring and finds a dude she is really digging. She's going to use you for rent and money, but be over there working him out.
4) you very well may end up taking care of a lot of children that aren't yours.

These things can and do happen in 'monogamous' relationships in which someone cheats, but that's the key... finding someone that actually lives up to their values before you toss that wife jacket on her. The WORST thing you can do is give a ho wife benefits. That's like giviing a 20 hour a week worker full time salary and benefits.

they started off talking real intelligently. When you get married it is unrealistic to think that you wont be tempted, pushed, struggle or have hard or tough times. You will. Most people dont date long enough before marriage to be tempted or experience hard times. They date for a year, maybe 2 or 3 years then get married thinking that have it all figured out.

Its because of morals and values that we idealize staying with one person forever. Realistically there are gonna be nights when you want to put in it her, and shes not gonna want to. And for those times there are gonna be times when she should suck it up, and times when we should just respect that she doesnt want to do it tonight.

For some people that have to have their cake and eat it too they will say fukk her, let her sleep im gonna go get my dikk wet, therefore we both win.

We put sex on a pedestal here in America....We believe in free love yet idealize family values..we love to tease in movies, music and magazines, but a nipple slip on tv sends shockwaves of outrage throughout our country. A sex tape from a nobody will make you famous, a sex tape as a senator will make you infamous...We dont particularly favor teen pregnancy and kids out of wedlock yet Teen Mom is being renewed again.

Relationships are tough enough, you experience the emotional toll of ending a marriage then the law and society has to hit you where it hurts, your wallet.

Daps
:what:

Speak for yourself, simp

co-sign. Sounds like some of yall need to check your bytch or learn how to fukk so she aint out gettin it somewhere else.

For real, like other people said if we talkin about some random ho, then its whatever. But if you gonna wife a bytch you cant be havin her out suckin dudes dikks comin home kissin you on the mouth and shyt. :wtf:

Dudes are straight bytch made if you walkin around gettin disrespected like that :childplease: