So nikkas ain't see Tami bullying this girl to tears on Basketball Wives

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yall know tami was in a movie within the past few years? possible off the strength of this show.

that movie about comedians on the come-up. depressing flick. i saw it on tv-one bout a year ago. guy torry & kevin hart are in it.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
yall remember Tami off of Real World (I think it was LA)...she was angry back then too...got David kicked off for nothing.

but yea...she got the regular hood attitude problems...plus she was molested.

i can't believe this girl is still around... she actually was tryin to say that david was tryin to rape her... she got her jaws wired shut to lose weight...

who is that fine ass girl crying though? :lolbron: :noah:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I will say this tho, i love to see evenly matched chicks go at it and i keep wishing they could do a crossover show with Evelyn, Tami, Nene Leakes, and Jim Jones broad Chrissy...oh the fukkery that would pop off. :lolbron:

that shyt would be pure ratchetness :pachaha:

YBE

Banned
Daps
shyt pissed me off though. all them hoes was quiet (Ev, Suzie, Shaunie). they all knew Tami was wrong & wildin out but, was like nah :huhldup:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Out of all the threads on the board, cats that don't watch the show, take the time to enter the thread just to let everybody know they don't watch the show...

Anyway, all of them are too old to be selling their souls for a check to recreate child like behavior.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^shaunie is the exception.:shaq:

she pimpin these girls.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Tami got what was coming to her though.

That silly bird was getting bashed and harassed on twitter and facebook to the point she deleted both.
Even her teen daughters were getting harassed and bashed.
They had to delete theirs also.

I hate witnessing people getting bullied, let along on national television

Poor Kesha.