So nikkas ain't see Tami bullying this girl to tears on Basketball Wives

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Maybe.. but the way i look at it is this:

If she can be entertained by them brawds to be that passionate about the show (as we were watching it she was telling me all about the characters as i sat there in disbelief) I figured her mentality cant be that far off from them chickenheads on the show so I ended it right there in my mind.

The way I avoid drama is i identify drama lovers and stay away.

:ehh: sounds like perfectly good logic to me

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Wait.. so there are dudes that actually watch that show? :what:

I met this bahamian chick. We went out once or twice and it was cool so i was prepping to hit that. So she came to my place cooked for me, we ate, and then she got on the couch and watched basketball wives for an hour.:dry:

Let's just say that was the last time i let her set foot in here.
fugg is wrong with this nikka. Running away from p*ssy all because of a tv show.

You either lying or you ethered yourself.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
fugg is wrong with this nikka. Running away from p*ssy all because of a tv show.

You either lying or you ethered yourself.

What a person likes and what entertains them gives you a hint of what type of person you are dealing with. Sometimes you gotta analyze these brawds man. Thats how so many of you end up with baby mamas you hate.

I cant blame you tho. I used to be on that "fukk everything that walks" tip too. But I seen way too many dudes get stuck with brawds they hate i started playing it safe.

But go ahead and keep fukking these crazy brawds. I'm sure once sh!t hits the fan it will be great entertainment for the board.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
basketball wives? :what:

VdQLF.jpg

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
So a bunch of men that LOVES this place for it's fukkery is getting on others for watching a show that deals with fukkery.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^some people on here have way too much to prove, it seems.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yall remember Tami off of Real World (I think it was LA)...she was angry back then too...got David kicked off for nothing.

but yea...she got the regular hood attitude problems...plus she was molested.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I will say this tho, i love to see evenly matched chicks go at it and i keep wishing they could do a crossover show with Evelyn, Tami, Nene Leakes, and Jim Jones broad Chrissy...oh the fukkery that would pop off. :lolbron:

thats what i want to see. a combo show of basketball wives & "for the love of hip-hop". chrissy would str8 put tami & evelyn in their place.:obama:

im not up on nene leaks. is that the big broad from real housewives of atlanta? im not really up on that show. i peeped a few episodes of the season when eric snow was on there. that and i was glad that kandi was getting shine again. xscape fan.

i really watch "basketball wives" because of their affiliations with nba stars that i grew up on. eric williams' appearances was the shows absolute apex. and then you had rafer alston's lookin goofy with his goofy broad(she bad as hell tho.)

and yall already know whats good with the hip-hop show. DIPSET ALL DAY.:stopitslime: plus olivia is on there and we already knew who chrissy was. she needed a show.:smugfavre: