13.jpg

Yea....i watch Basketball Wives :birdman:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
i know 2 nikkas didn't post a half hour video about a show about some bytches.. not hoopin .. but they bytches..

blantant fakkitry going on and i will have no choice to give this thread its appropriate rating

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
how is that bytch suzie getting away with snitching and talking behind all their backs? she started most of the mess on that show with her sneaky ass.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I just watched that shyt...straight bullshyt, she twice as big as ole girl and she getting thrills off bullying at her age. Her and Evelyn both getting they bully on strong this season. I think what gets to me most tho is nobody is standing up to them cuz they all shook...Shaunie is diplomatic about it, Suzie is two-faced about it...they all sit there and let them go overboard on them new chicks(and Jen lol) and don't say a damn word til its all over. SCUST

I will say this tho, i love to see evenly matched chicks go at it and i keep wishing they could do a crossover show with Evelyn, Tami, Nene Leakes, and Jim Jones broad Chrissy...oh the fukkery that would pop off. :lolbron:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just watched that shyt...straight bullshyt, she twice as big as ole girl and she getting thrills off bullying at her age. Her and Evelyn both getting they bully on strong this season. I think what gets to me most tho is nobody is standing up to them cuz they all shook...Shaunie is diplomatic about it, Suzie is two-faced about it...they all sit there and let them go overboard on them new chicks(and Jen lol) and don't say a damn word til its all over. SCUST

I will say this tho, i love to see evenly matched chicks go at it and i keep wishing they could do a crossover show with Evelyn, Tami, Nene Leakes, and Jim Jones broad Chrissy...oh the fukkery that would pop off. :lolbron:

:lolbron: They could call the show "Celebrity Bad Girls Club" :ooh::pachaha:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wait.. so there are dudes that actually watch that show? :what:

I met this bahamian chick. We went out once or twice and it was cool so i was prepping to hit that. So she came to my place cooked for me, we ate, and then she got on the couch and watched basketball wives for an hour.:dry:

Let's just say that was the last time i let her set foot in here.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Wait.. so there are dudes that actually watch that show? :what:

I met this bahamian chick. We went out once or twice and it was cool so i was prepping to hit that. So she came to my place cooked for me, we ate, and then she got on the couch and watched basketball wives for an hour.:dry:

Let's just say that was the last time i let her set foot in here.

Then you played yourself....you should have let her enjoy herself then proceed to smash

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Then you played yourself....
Maybe.. but the way i look at it is this:

If she can be entertained by them brawds to be that passionate about the show (as we were watching it she was telling me all about the characters as i sat there in disbelief) I figured her mentality cant be that far off from them chickenheads on the show so I ended it right there in my mind.

The way I avoid drama is i identify drama lovers and stay away.

Shes one hell of a cook tho.:obama: I'll give her that.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Maybe.. but the way i look at it is this:

If she can be entertained by them brawds to be that passionate about the show (as we were watching it she was telling me all about the characters as i sat there in disbelief) I figured her mentality cant be that far off from them chickenheads on the show so I ended it right there in my mind.

The way I avoid drama is i identify drama lovers and stay away.

Shes one hell of a cook tho.:obama: I'll give her that.

She's a female...why would she not be intrigued by a show about females? If your objective was to smash from the get go, you should be more keen to her being comfortable in the house. If she cooking and watching tv comfortable...then eventually she gonna be comfortable in the bedroom watching tv.......see where Im going?