So Nia Long is a Kunt? UPDATE

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I know she was like thay when she played Kendrick Lamar a few years ago. She is the good looking sista that you gotta jump threw hoops get.

Man fukk all that ain't no woman on this planet worth all that time & effort Idc who they are. I find nothing cute about an attractive woman who plays hard to get or has a "stick up her ass" it's a turn off to me.

Sorry but not sorry...

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Gabrielle Union always seemed like the nicest one out of nia, sanaa, and Regina:yeshrug:

Nia and Sanaa have an arrogance to them, like they're always mad or judging someone :francis:
I personally don't care for any of those uppity ass bytches :ld:

And you hit the nail right on the head there. Stank ass, boujee ass bytches.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Gabrielle Union always seemed like the nicest one out of nia, sanaa, and Regina:yeshrug:

Nia and Sanaa have an arrogance to them, like they're always mad or judging someone :francis:

Sanna out of everyone believe she's the number 1 woman in the world and you most def need 8 certs, 8 figures and follow her demands.... that's why she's 46 and single

she basically got all this bravado from being the daughter of a famous father, so you can't tell her shyt

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Breh if a woman making millions of dollars to ACT can't be cordial with other people on the set, Including fellow black women, what do you call her? bytch isn't strong enough.

The fukked up part is cuz it's NIA LONG people want to defend it. But we shyt on women doing wrong every fukking day in this forum

If this were Precious this thread would be 5 pages deep now.

I always make a mental note of whose defending her so in the next HOH thread I'm calling you poser nikkas out.

The mistake you're making is that you're taking a TMZ "report" as literal fact. TMZ is a gossip rag that has a stronger reputation for exaggerating or fabricating stories than Nia has for being rude and tactless on set. This is the first Im hearing of the latter.

If Nia really were that kind of person, I cant imagine she would be able to secure steady work in hollywood for damn near three decades. Its not like Empire HAD to bring her in, so why would they develop a role specifically for someone with that kind of reputation?

Look at someone like the first Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince. She developed a reputation as being "difficult" on set, and she was GONE. Blackballed. Do I think that Nia is perfect and doesnt have her moments at time, of course not; but Im definitely giving her the benefit of the doubt that shes professional and cordial.

For what its worth, Nia's reps are completely denying this rumor. Think about the big picture: Dont you think Empire's ratings would BENEFIT if a rumor were floating around that Nia and Taraji were feuding backstage?

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
yeah she admitted she was a bytch (her own words)
she used to belittle other black actresses

i think some of the older black (female) celebs mad
cause the casting couch didn't pay off and their career didn't go anywhere

Meagan Good has some notorious :mjpls: moments too

She was jealous of the fact that Lisa Bonet was getting a lot of attention from "Biker Boyz", she thought Lisa was too old to have a bigger role in the movie than her

Meagan threw a subliminal diss on this interview towards Lisa at 3:21 - 3:29 "me and my friends are too young to be old yet" :mjpls: Peep at how she kept giving Lisa the mean eye :sadcam:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
She looked like a bytch in Good Hair. She basically called herself difficult but "worth it"

Anyway, fukk her and her All Lives Matter c00nery

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The mistake you're making is that you're taking a TMZ "report" as literal fact. TMZ is a gossip rag that has a stronger reputation for exaggerating or fabricating stories than Nia has for being rude and tactless on set. This is the first Im hearing of the latter.

If Nia really were that kind of person, I cant imagine she would be able to secure steady work in hollywood for damn near three decades. Its not like Empire HAD to bring her in, so why would they develop a role specifically for someone with that kind of reputation?

Look at someone like the first Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince. She developed a reputation as being "difficult" on set, and she was GONE. Blackballed. Do I think that Nia is perfect and doesnt have her moments at time, of course not; but Im definitely giving her the benefit of the doubt that shes professional and cordial.

For what its worth, Nia's reps are completely denying this rumor. Think about the big picture: Dont you think Empire's ratings would BENEFIT if a rumor were floating around that Nia and Taraji were feuding backstage?

Honestly breh you stated assumptions. Obviously Nia Long and Janet Hubbarb do not look the same but they also have different teams such as agents and lawyers who can pull different opportunities. Plus this isn't the first incident of Nia Long acting up. Plus beefing with Taraji isn't the same as beefing with Wilbur. Keep in mind Will was recruited for a show that was based around him he has a little more clout than Taraji on set.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
a lot of the straight producers in Hollywood are mamas boys, they don't know howto handle a black woman like nia. same thing with those lesbian make up woman.