So Nia Long is a Kunt? UPDATE

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i remember nia long awhile ago was complaining about her being underpaid in hollywood after all these years in the business and how she doesn't get a lot of roles..

now i see why..

she think she's angela bassett or viola davis and make depends.... u a low tier actress who need to be happy u got a special guest spot on a number 1 show, when yours and mike epps shyt failed last summer

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Why did Nia Long say she demanded to have a white boyfriend in The Best Man Holiday? Some say it was racially pandering to white males but TBA goes deeper into it and offers that this is a heavy dose of bitterness mixed with stubbornness.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
i remember nia long awhile ago was complaining about her being underpaid in hollywood after all these years in the business and how she doesn't get a lot of roles..

now i see why..

she think she's angela bassett or viola davis and make depends.... u a low tier actress who need to be happy u got a special guest spot on a number 1 show, when yours and mike epps shyt failed last summer
her acting skills are average and you have this new generation of black actresses
who have far superior acting skills