So Nelson Mandela turned 94 today

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I met and shook hands with Nelson Mandela as a kid.

In the 5th grade me and 2 other students wrote a report about why we should change the name of the school from Regent Park Public, to Nelson Mandela Public. I had to talk to all the old cacs who used to go there (Didn't even live there) and did some auditorium speeches. Then we went to the board of education and got the name changed.

Then Mandela, came on a surprise visit with all his staff, we had a flash assembly, me and the 2 other students got on stage, shoot the mans hand and he gave me a smile.

Started my love for politics breh :boss:

Damn breh salutes
I remember being a kid and down at Skydome when he came probably the same time as I don't think he returned again

Daps
what the fukk are you talking about. :what:

you acting like I wrote eff mandela or something! my post was in no way disrepectful, it was about soulja boy so stfu.

That's exactly what you originally SAID!!

You said "nobody cares about that old breh" at FIRST!!

I was co-signing you and hoping to start a trend for a funny-yet-disrespectful THREAD!!

Now I look like a dumb, lone troll thanks to YOU!!

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
That's exactly what you originally SAID!!

You said "nobody cares about that old breh" at FIRST!!

I was co-signing you and hoping to start a trend for a funny-yet-disrespectful THREAD!!

Now I look like a dumb, lone troll thanks to YOU!!

no i didn't. who the fukk says "breh"? :snoop:

i wrote "soulja boy has a birthday on the 28th, he has the most followers on twitter and the most views on youtube :ld: "

it was followed by an animated gif of soulja boy.

the reason i edited the post was because the animated gif changed to a hotlink message and was too lazy to look for another soulja boy animated gif to replace it.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I met and shook hands with Nelson Mandela as a kid.

In the 5th grade me and 2 other students wrote a report about why we should change the name of the school from Regent Park Public, to Nelson Mandela Public. I had to talk to all the old cacs who used to go there (Didn't even live there) and did some auditorium speeches. Then we went to the board of education and got the name changed.

Then Mandela, came on a surprise visit with all his staff, we had a flash assembly, me and the 2 other students got on stage, shoot the mans hand and he gave me a smile.

Started my love for politics breh :boss:

thats dope

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why? you don't like his policies?

let me see. He was a terrorist. He was a communist. His politics made SA the world's most dangerous nations, handed all the industries of SA to the IMF, economy in ruin, blacks no better today than before apartheid, praises Gaddafi and Mugabe, admits that he should have been executed for his actions, was in house arrest with every amenity and not in prison. What else?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
let me see. He was a terrorist. He was a communist. His politics made SA the world's most dangerous nations, handed all the industries of SA to the IMF, economy in ruin, blacks no better today than before apartheid, praises Gaddafi and Mugabe, admits that he should have been executed for his actions, was in house arrest with every amenity and not in prison. What else?

Actually he spend most of his time doing hard labour and the lime stone fukked up his eyes

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
-Salutes Mandela-

My dad and his classmates used to give money to the ANC back in the 1960s so that can :bustback: on those racists Afrikaners. Dude is outliving his enemies' children. People need to remember Steve Biko as well.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

:comeon: you should know cacs by now (unless you are one). Do you think they were going to end apartheid without taking control of the country's industries and finances? They were not going to hand jobs, industries, and land to blacks. Black people don't run IMF. Before you talk about Mugabe, understand the history of Rhodesia and Ian Smith and the people before him. There are definitely more black people doing better today than before apartheid. It takes 2 or 3 generation for things to get better.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: you should know cacs by now (unless you are one). Do you think they were going to end apartheid without taking control of the country's industries and finances? They were not going to hand jobs, industries, and land to blacks. Black people don't run IMF. Before you talk about Mugabe, understand the history of Rhodesia and Ian Smith and the people before him. There are definitely more black people doing better today than before apartheid. It takes 2 or 3 generation for things to get better.

I get that but why is mandela being celebrated like some peace loving nobel freedom fighter? That's the part that I don't get.