So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I think it was pretty evenly matched but oh girl in the red definitely came out looking a lot worse. Nana has the weight and that gave her the advantage in the end

And OMG he is a true piece if shyt. The exploitation is so fukking obvious. These folks really can't tell he is full of shyt? He's talking about love and energy but encouraging his "wives" to have a knock down drag out fight while playing rap music in the background

:pachaha:

I can't lie, they are entertaining. I watched the whole fight. It was pretty good. Anyone know why they were fighting?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I think it was pretty evenly matched but oh girl in the red definitely came out looking a lot worse. Nana has the weight and that gave her the advantage in the end

And OMG he is a true piece if shyt. The exploitation is so fukking obvious. These folks really can't tell he is full of shyt? He's talking about love and energy but encouraging his "wives" to have a knock down drag out fight while playing rap music in the background

:pachaha:

I can't lie, they are entertaining. I watched the whole fight. It was pretty good. Anyone know why they were fighting?

They always got into it because Malia was always NB favorite when Nana left, so it was always tension there.

I guess NB needed some content so he pushed them to fight. He doesn't give a fukk, you'd think he'd learn by now.

He really should be locked up somewhere.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They always got into it because Malia was always NB favorite when Nana left, so it was always tension there.

I guess NB needed some content so he pushed them to fight. He doesn't give a fukk, you'd think he'd learn by now.

He really should be locked up somewhere.
Ahhh so he probably plays them off of each other.

Makes senses.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:russ::dead:

I feel you though

You're from Dominica?:gladbron::blessed::salute:
31942.jpg

pending +rep. you're prolly my cuz.:steviej:

@Luken #CaribbeanSet:wow: