So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
He talking big shyt in this response video.

He calling out Natureboy. He said Natureboy took his whole style from Malachi York (the pedophile) and ex R&B singer.

The Dr York who got arrested? Lmao, York had Erica Badu and another singer in his camp right? I wanna say Kelly Price :patrice:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
The Dr York who got arrested? Lmao, York had Erica Badu and another singer in his camp right? I wanna say Kelly Price :patrice:
OMG! You are right.

YUCK.

They must didn't know he was chester the molester.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
OMG! You are right.

YUCK.

They must didn't know he was chester the molester.

Lol he had a few NFL cats too…. Imma start my cult and do it the right way :mjpls:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
So what do you think?

I think they about to drop the charges.

Also, I think Solar is doing this to get the charges dropped. He don't like Neyteri like that!

Tru is hilarious -- but this man need serious help.
I dunno, I believe homie is scorned from all the humiliation he suffered from NB. But I could be wrong.

:hubie:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Solar and Janae/Neyteri are together.

Is she DUMB? I know Zoca is mad, mad.

I’ve been following this Traveling Circus since before they got pulled over in that raggedy ass van in Mexico, I believe. Back when Velvet belonged to the other dude that left. This saga is a guilty pleasure of mine.
:wow:

Neyteri used to say that Solar was her “soulmate”. You’re telling me that this overbite negro has abandoned Zoca? Don’t they have a child? I know that she kept losing the baby every time she got pregnant. Did Eligio take Zoca back for the month and Solar got disgruntled? So much fukkery.
:damn:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This biopic might be the thing that saves Netflix

It ticks all the black and gay boxes

The fukkery has so much writers can work with

Velvet better cash in

Keep it away from Tyler Perry
put that shyt on some free budget stream site and it still wouldn't do numbers. let's be reality

you are hyper focused on this drama it's not a thing outside a small niche of people

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The question is how could you not follow the earlier message.
:wow:

Following the drama will eventually lead you to the message
I could spot this man as a charlatan from the second he opened his mouth.

Not everyone is lost searching for meaning or messages.

If any of this shyt is resonating with you…you need a mentor to help you put yourself in better situations and make correct decision…not an internet god delivering messages that can be interpreted 6 ways from Sunday.

Not a nugget of knowledge or grain of truth to be found in these 122+ pages. This thread hella entertaining though.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could spot this man as a charlatan from the second he opened his mouth.

Not everyone is lost searching for meaning or messages.

If any of this shyt is resonating with you…you need a mentor to help you put yourself in better situations and make correct decision…not an internet god delivering messages that can be interpreted 6 ways from Sunday.

Not a nugget of knowledge or grain of truth to be found in these 122+ pages. This thread hella entertaining though.

You keep listening to Farakhan or T.D Jakes then:mjlol:. If you cant take away from this message you may sadly already be fully assimilated. Or just one of the bots/agents of this "matrix". Everyone has their purpose.

-We have been genetically modifed as a people by the European through bad information,bad food.

-we live in the white mans zoo. We are cancer cells who live in tumors(cities). And we need to go back to nature.

-We need to leave the country. And stop being a battery for white supremacy.

There is no such thing as black businesses,thats thats the Europeans business as its all owned by the bank. And you work for free and dont really own anything.

-Black excellence isnt having everything the white man has. Being the carbon copy of the European. Its doing the opposite of the European.

I dont see whats not to like. Carbonation took the steps to leave,documented it to inspire. Acted as therapist to black people who are broken. Try to get your pastor on the line and see what happens. They helped people daily for free. You need to learn to take the good,and leave what doesnt serve you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what do you think?

I think they about to drop the charges.

Also, I think Solar is doing this to get the charges dropped. He don't like Neyteri like that!

Tru is hilarious -- but this man need serious help.

How do you figure? Solar sounds like he set this all up to be the next Chief. Or at least is capitalizing on it. Sounds like a man with a vendetta.

He will get hung out to dry sadly.
But at least he has been vindicated of this imo.
Even Solar cant say he believes Neyteri,after marrying her:francis:
But once the black woman calls the hounds on a black man. And the European has you in their grips,its a wrap. Hes not innocent by a longshot,so hopefully he only gets what he "deserves". He played stupid games in the heart of Babylon and paid the price. He knew better but didnt do better.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He cuffed her after seeing her fukk the whole house :dahell:

Neyteri fine as hell,thats my prototype woman with all due respect to my righteous attachment:ohlawd:

Now look at Solar,listen to Solar,and look at his situation. He got out the cult and figured out he not pulling that calibre of woman under normal circumstances. Not in his state of homelessness,joblessness:pachaha:. Then all of a sudden he decides he is in love with Neyteri.

Also I dont see his teachings and Dr Yorks being the same. Dr Yorks teachings were alot more "out there" and more spiritual. Im not counting any "3god" nonsense.

Last edited: