So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
All these "black women is God"nikkas are demonic deviants..playing women just to get some pwussy.

It's like any dude who is very open about his love for black women end up being very abusive towards them.

Nothing wrong obviously about preferring black women..I'm talm bout the dudes who are very open and attach to their identity and them motivational speaker or some shyt type dudes.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Natureboy:

“We teach Spirituality....and it’s Christian based.”

His hoes:

“You get the most dikk out of all of us.”
“She don’t get no dikk, she don’t get no dikk, she don’t get no dikk, she just get the head....”

:russ:
:dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they just need to go ahead and take his whole operation down

can't believe them goofy ass members have stayed with his dumbass

some of them people have been there for 4+ years

:scusthov:

Do you realize how much verbal and physical abuse I've seen black men take from fat women? Just so they can stay home and play Xbox and not have to work:mjlol:? At this point I know these people realize how goofy this is. Dont get me wrong,I believed in the original message and still do. But after 4 or 5 different remixes,I know full well these people didnt believe in them all. Eventually you would walk away,unless your running and hiding from work and responsibility. No reason to mess up these peoples stay at the rest haven.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Do you realize how much verbal and physical abuse I've seen black men take from fat women? Just so they can stay home and play Xbox and not have to work:mjlol:? At this point I know these people realize how goofy this is. Dont get me wrong,I believed in the original message and still do. But after 4 or 5 different remixes,I know full well these people didnt believe in them all. Eventually you would walk away,unless your running and hiding from work and responsibility. No reason to mess up these peoples stay at the rest haven.
NB giving plural marriage a bad name.

I still believe GOD gives some men the right to take more than one wife. It didn't stop in the New testament...Romans were the ones who banned men from taking more than one wife.

Nature seems.like he's in it just for the abundance of pwussy.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

If I were going to bet on anyone from the coli showing up to Natureboys camp

I'd have bet on you

:pachaha:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Did ya see this nikkas wild ass intro to Saneter TV?

I was literally watching it live in disbelief of what I was witnessing

I'm all for black power and black love but these nikkas is coo coo for Cocoa puffs

Is he trolling just for show or is he really on this tip now?

:wtf:

Wtf? Oh bootleg live stream :mjlol: