Stillmatic
Life is good

agree or disagree?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Personally I'd thrown God Son and Lost Tapes into the mix before Life is Good, but I dont wanna cause a riot in here. But LIG is a damn good album that seems to get approval across the board. Its like a close unanimous 4 whereas before that Nas albums have been argued out whether they were wack or classic.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/24195-rate-life-good-out-5-stars.html

this is why I made the rate life is good out of 5 stars thread

so far

31 votes for 5 stars
23 for 4 stars
3 stars 6
2 stars 0
1 star 2 votes

that means 50% of the coli say its 5 stars and 37% say 4 stars ...

its not a stretch at all to call it a classic ... very few people dislike or think life is good is mediocre
nikka The Coli has more Nas stans than any site on the internet besides maybe Facebook, twitter, youtube and mail services. And Nas stans say everything Nas has done is 5 mics, Nas stans are also the most dedicated states out there. All socially conscious rapper fans stans are like that. Go in a J. Cole video and you see cats calling him a a legend, go in a Drake thread and cats say cool track. :smh:

time will tell if it's a classic, It's a good album, why it's not a classic to me is cause it's nothing new. It won't change the rap game in any way, it's nothing groundbreaking and on. It's Nas doing what he does best over the instrumentals he handles the best. I wasn't expecting better music, I was expecting fresher, more groundbreaking, something that made me say "What the fukk is shyt?" That's a classic.