So Naomi Campbells Billionaire Traded Her In For A Newer Younger Black Model...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
props to that boy

smash and keep them moving..on to the next

plus they just want his money

russian excellence

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Lol @ everybody in this thread fake thirsting over this broad.:pachaha: You're doing too much - she doesn't look good.

:pacspit:

tumblr_mcgkghwPue1r0tcsoo1_500.jpg

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Lol @ everybody in this thread fake thirsting over this broad.:pachaha: You're doing too much - she doesn't look good.
duh of course she doesn't. we on the Coli, who doesn't fukk bytches badder than super models, drive luxury cars, own multiple homes, find great mattress deals on Craigslist? best part about it is it's all from CERTS.
:heh:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
duh of course she doesn't. we on the Coli, who doesn't fukk bytches badder than super models, drive luxury cars, own multiple homes, find great mattress deals on Craigslist? best part about it is it's all from CERTS.

:usure:The only reason people are afraid to point out the obvious fact that she looks like a stickman giraffe is because she's dark skinned. Ya'll treat dark skin like an ailment or something. Like a bytch who lost her hair to cancer would get the same type of responses: "Awww omg she is soooo beautiful :krs:" It's like you just don't want to say the truth. Come on now - you're doing too much.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
^
European dudes LOVE dark black women.
They can't be fat though.

this shyt right here is what has all the women on the c00n sites saying 'i need to move to europe' 'i need me a russian' 'i finna find me a billionaire'

:dead:
and getting happy over this shyt. unless they weigh 100 pounds, strong muscle tone 5ft 10 don't get em excited

:russ:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Trading in older women for newer younger replacements is the essence of life...

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:usure:The only reason people are afraid to point out the obvious fact that she looks like a stickman giraffe is because she's dark skinned. Ya'll treat dark skin like an ailment or something. Like a bytch who lost her hair to cancer would get the same type of responses: "Awww omg she is soooo beautiful :krs:" It's like you just don't want to say the truth. Come on now - you're doing too much.

:umad:

fukk that skin tone shyt.

from the age of 13 a man should be able to tell a fine body. They come in different shapes and sizes but when we see it we know it :ohlawd: