So Naomi Campbells Billionaire Traded Her In For A Newer Younger Black Model...

Daps
Reppin
London
dat ass :lupe:

2vj7caq.png

5a2knq.png

leftball.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
lol @ the neighborhood c00n black woman squad madam noire trying to spin it

"Did Naomi Campbell Ditch Her Billionaire Boyfriend Because She’s Become Too Busy For A Relationship?" :russ:

http://madamenoire.com/274757/did-n...yfriend-because-shes-become-too-busy-for-him/

Na... he straight upgraded, they feel stupid because even as a jumpoff they'd try and put their relationship on a pedestal. The new jumpoff look kind of lightskinned, I wonder if he will be called colorstruck?

Apparently he kicked her ass to the curb cos she wanted a ring after 5 years :rudy:

None of them are getting a 'ring' from this cat

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Naomi Campbell been around since the late 80's. I surprised dudes are still tricking on her.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
first off i need to get this out of the way
raw

Naomi shouldn't be surprised she been playing this game for years and she does have a reputation for being batshyt crazy, its still baffle me that women will openly accept to be a jumpoff and these days that type of shyt is being glorified I dont want to have daughters brehs :to:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
first off i need to get this out of the way
raw

Naomi shouldn't be surprised she been playing this game for years and she does have a reputation for being batshyt crazy, its still baffle me that women will openly accept to be a jumpoff and these days that type of shyt is being glorified I dont want to have daughters brehs :to:

:lupe:

money talks breh.

we both know shyt chick wouldn't be playing jumpoff to a broke nikka

but they will happily play toy thing to a billionaire

Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe he likes dark skin :birdman:

or he is on some black stallion slave fetish shyt like @Fredrick Thuglas said :damn:

there are way more light skin models than dark skin let alone white models over black

which is why I'm confused he goes from Naomi to the other dark skin model in the entire industry

I think he's on some slave master tip. No other way to explain it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
there are way more light skin models than dark skin let alone white models over black

which is why I'm confused he goes from Naomi to the other dark skin model in the entire industry

or he just likes dark skin, and doesnt want a mixed chick and appreciates black beauty.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

depends breh video models tend to be thicker and light skin but them European high high fashion types still seem to be gunning for slim dark skin stallions like this chick :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
London
:troll:there are way more light skin models than dark skin let alone white models over black

which is why I'm confused he goes from Naomi to the other dark skin model in the entire industry:troll:

I think he's on some slave master tip. No other way to explain it.:troll:

Agreed dark skinned women just aren't attractive in the slightest so the only logical explanation for a man wanting anything to do with one is that he has some slave role play fetish.