So my jump off just flipped on me...

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh: My jumpoff just did the same shyt last night... Talm bout I made it seem like we was building something. When I clearly told her lets keep this between us two and just have some fun before we ever did anything. Now she asking me all types of fukking questions :snoop: annoying ass chick!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Question: How does one reach "Jump off" status? and Is there ever hope for said "Jump off" to become a main or gf?

I have been wondering this for some time now ..

This came from yesterday's friend zone thread but it applies here too.

The same Reason nikkas Do It. Its An Ego Stroke Breh. The Only Difference Between nikkas Fiendzoning bytches Is that We Actually Throw Them The dikk. What The fukk Do You Think A Jump Off Is?

and no, there is no legitimate hope. you replace jumpoffs with jumpoffs... wifey types with wifey types... crossing the two is hustling backwards.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Why denigrate either of those positions?

back to the JO, you didn't know she had all this going on when you first met her? All these fun scenarios that complicate life?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Yeah, I'm going to need the OP's definition of jumpoff. She sounds like she has the right components: a trade that can be somewhat lucrative, not adverse to love, has a vehicle, etc.
Are the kids bad?