Reppin
NULL
I got this 6 figga dikk bytch!! ...

:manny:

bytches be livin in fantasy land to damn much smh

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
It's good that she thinks highly of herself, but she should have started that path to self-realization before she became your jumpoff

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's good that she thinks highly of herself, but she should have started that path to self-realization before she became your jumpoff

I helped her change a tire on her SUV :yeshrug:. Hell, that baby daddy she got was in and out of her and the kids life so thats why it was nothing more than that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just asked to come see her tonight. I haven't spoke to her in a month though.
She sent this back.
ISfUb7n.png

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

um so whats the problem? u post on the coli, u easily have 6 figures and IT certs. why can't u help her out?

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Question: How does one reach "Jump off" status? and Is there ever hope for said "Jump off" to become a main or gf?

I have been wondering this for some time now ..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont know shyt about these new age jumpoffs, but I have had themin my hey-day. it's always a matter of time before they make a hell-turn.

just enjoy the free ride as long as it last.

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I agree... I am just chuckling at the demands she has of you, when she let a dude put 3 in her with no obligation to complete her wish list
Oh, her dude is a straight up country sad looking ass nikka. Remember one night I was there and she ain't let him in. He was begging and shyt to get in.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wait !! hold up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i overloook the part BE A FATHER FIGURE FOR HER AND I MEAN HER KIDS?????????????

tumblr_mhf8cbI9TO1rq14c4o2_r1_400.gif
honestly bro...that the stuck out to me more than the 6 figures. girls want way too much out of a nikka man

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i honestly never know what to say in these situations so i typically just keep quiet.

it irritates me to no end though. like to the point where i just want to call back and laugh hysterically.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The 3 kids is the fukking probably. bytch it crazy. Dam Pharmacy Tech ass.

:snoop: :snoop: are u serious? a pharmacy tech ?

Man welcome to my world.. them pharmacy tech or chicks who work as cashiers are the worst and craziest chick.

This one pharmacy chick i nailed and left alone met a dude and moved him into her house with her kid only after knowing the dude for a month.. and the dude she moved in baby mama of his 3 kids live right across the street from them